ORDINANCE NO. 2016-06-13 (10A)
AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY OF ROCKDALE, TEXAS READOPTING THE JUVENILE CURFEW ESTABLISHED BY ORDINANCE 2007-06-11 (6A), PROVIDING A REPEALING CLAUSE, SEVERABILITY CLAUSE, EFFECTIVE DATE, OPEN MEETINGS, AND RELATED MATTERS.
There will be a public Auction Friday, July 1, 2016 at 8:00a.m. for the following vehicles.
1. 2004 Chevy, VIN#2GCEC19V541183150, charges: $3270.85, owner: Kristin Morris
2. 2005 Kia, VIN# KNAFE12105512707, charges: $2842.00, owner: Cassie Mitchell
3. 1995 Jeep, VIN# lJ4FT- 68S25L564089, charges $3157.05, owner: Shyla Caldwell
4. 2001 Mercedes, VIN#WPBRF61J61F130779, charges $2708.40, owner: Ison Smith 5. 1998 Ford, VIN# 1FTRX17L- 6WKB30 161, charges $2076.25, owner: Andrew Coonrod
6. 1997 Chevy, VIN#1GNCS13WXV2135292, charges $2451.65, owner: Lily Thomas
7. 2007 Mazda, VIN#1YVHP80CX75M31993, charges $2086.15, owner: Jennifer Magee
8. 1996 Ford, VIN#1FTEE14Y9THA27345, charges $2348.00, owner: Edward Cabellero
9.1999 Honda, VIN#1HGCG5647XA109836, charges $2676.45, owner: Sevil Sarikurt
10. 2001 Ford, VIN#1FMZU64E- 5YZC62989, charges $2725.30, owner Yanet Reyes
11. 1997 Chevy, VIN#1GNEC16RXVJ343528, charges $1682.30, owner Charmaine Scott Auction will be held at S & S, TDLR License number 006496032C TDLR Vehicle Storage Facility number 0064605VSF, 462 N Hwy 77, Rockdale, TX 76567.
All vehicles must be paid for at the time of the auction.
For more information please call 512-446-2722 Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
NOTICE IS Hereby given that Rockdale Federal Credit Union of 1821 West Cameron Ave, Rockdale, Texas, intends to sell at private sale the following described property:
2011 Ford E-Series Wagon E-350 SD XLT
The private sale will be conducted by accepting written bids received at Rockdale Federal Credit Union. Review of bids will be June 24, 2016. The property is on display and available for inspection at 1821 West Cameron Ave, Rockdale, Texas.
Rockdale Federal Credit Union has the right to accept any reasonable bid before the bid review date. Rockdale Federal Credit Union has the right to refuse any and all bids.
If adequate bids are not received, private sale deadlines may be extended or modified.
Notice of Sale
The following tenants units will be sold to satisfy a landlord’s lien. Each unit will be sold to the highest bidder. Various household items and furnishings will be sold, along with recreational, collectables, office and garden items. Terms of the sale are cash.
Bulldog Storage, 1345 S. FM 908, Rockdale, TX 76567, Tuesday, July 12, 2016 @ 10:30 am.
Arledge Rentals, 306 Yoakum St, Rockdale, TX 76567, Tuesday, July 12, 2016 @ 11:30 am
Call 512-446-4858 for information.
The following vehicle(s) are being held at S & S Towing, 462 N Hwy 77, Rockdale, TX 76567 Vehicle Storage Facility Lie #0649605VSF:
1. Ford Club Wagon Van, 3dr, VIN#FMEE11FXEHA40588, picked up on June 02, 2016, at Hwy 79 & Oak Park Four Rockdale, TX. Owner unknown.
These vehicles have been placed in a storage at a rate of $20.00 + tax a day and charges will accrue daily until the vehicle is released. Total storages cannot be computed until vehicle is claimed. The Leinholder or registered owner of this motor vehicle can reclaim vehicle upon payment of all fees accrued from placing these vehicle in custody. Fee’s may include impound fees, notification fees and other fees that may apply. Failure to exercise your right to reclaim the vehicle within the time provided shall be deemed a waiver by the owner and leinholder(s) of all rights, title, and interest in the vehicle, and permission and consent to sale the said vehicles at a public auction through the local police department. Vehicle may be picked up within one hour of request 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Fee’s payable at location where vehicle is being stored. Owner’s rights under Transportation Code, Chapter 685, to challenge the legality of the tow involved and complaints on this facility may be directed to Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, PO Box 12157, Austin, TX 78711. You may call the TDLR at 1-800-803-9202, www.tdlr.texas. gov, or email at enforcement@ tdlr.texas.gov Call S & S at 512- 446-2722 for more information.