MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from the Milam County Sheriff's Department from June 9- 15.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Al Jennings Richards, 54, Cameron, bond forfeiture (theft by check), in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Casey Brandon Allen, 29, Rockdale, theft of property, $50- $500, released on $1,500 bond.
• Carlos Alberto Perez, 34, Cameron, aggravated assault, released on $25,000 bond.
• Ashley Renee Thomas, 20, Cameron, city warrants (disorderly conduct/fighting, failure to appear), fined $941 and released.
• Jennifer Louise White, 23, Cameron, bond surrenders (possession of controlled substance, driving while intoxicated with child under 15 years of age in vehicle), in custody on $7,500 bond.
• Octaviano Arratia Salomon Jr., 26, Cameron, simple assault, criminal mischief, in custody on $2,000 bond and $300 fine.
• Veronica Nicole Olivarri, 17, Cameron, simple assault, criminal mischief, fined $450 and released.
• Eric Patrick Harris, 38, Temple, driving while license invalid, released on $1,500 bond.
• Dennis Johnson, 43, Cameron, city warrants (ran stop sign, failure to display driver's license, failure to appear), in custody on $466 fine.
• Anibal Alejo Guerra, 37, Thorndale, indecency with child by sexual contact, furnishing alcohol to minor, released on $30,000 bond.
• Callie Morgan Gehring, 22, Rockdale, desertion/US Army, released.
• Tyrone Bernard Mack, 38, Huntsville, bench warrant, in custody.
• Annette Michelle Scott, 36, Rogers, burglary of habitation, released on $15,000 bond.
• Gelacio Palomo Garcia, 26, Cameron, driving while intoxicated, released on $2,000 bond.
• Jose Guadalupe Silva, 42, Cameron, noise ordinance violation, resisting arrest, released on $2,750 bond.
• Rene Lopez Jr., 21, Buckholts, warrants (engaging in organized crime, credit/debit card abuse, theft of firearm), in custody on $60,000 bond.
• Mar tin Aguirre Santana, 32, Milano, assault by contact, fined $250 and released.
• Renita Michelle Williams, 38, Rockdale, probation violations (unauthorized use of motor vehicle, possession of controlled substance), in custody.
• Joshua Nathan Kaplan, 42, Rockdale, out-of-state warrant, in custody.
• Cory Daniel Lee, 35, Garland, failure to appear/order of Attorney General, in custody.
• Ramon Rodriguez, 52, Caldwell, driving while intoxicated (second offense), driving while license invalid, in custody.
Nineteen people for Brazos County were also housed during the week.