MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from the Milam County Sheriff's Department from June 16- 22.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Marvin Charles Williams, 41, Cameron, U.S. Marshals warrant (out-of-county/ probation violation), evading arrest, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Bobby Ray Burton, 50, Cameron, driving while intoxicated, first offense, released on $2,500 bond.
• Brandon Michael Brown, 31, Cameron, probation violation, no driver's license, failure to maintain financial responsibility, failure to stop at accident, OAG-non payment of child support, in custody on $5,000 bond and fined $617.
• Teresa Pulley, 47, Rockdale, served county commitment.
• James Earl Mayberry, 35, Belton, serving county commitment.
• Christopher Montelongo, 28, Rockdale, theft by check, capis pro fine-hunting from vehicle, capis pro fine-driving while license invalid, in custody on $2,500 bond and fined $1,316.
• Christopher A. Salazar, 21, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated (first offense), unsafe speed, fined $250 and released on $1,500 bond.
• Deborah Lee Kruse, 52, Milano, serving county commitment.
• Christopher Bradley Young, 27, Temple, theft, $500- $1,500, released on $2,500 bond.
• Charles Brandon Wells, 21, Gause, criminal mischief, $50- $500, released on $1,500 bond.
• Frank Edward Corona, 38, Cameron, assault family violence, injury to a child, released on $25,000 bond.
• Barbara Rhodes, 59, Rockdale, probation violation, released on $15,000 bond.
• James Stuart Nelson, 22, St. Petersburg, Florida, serving county commitment.
• Ruben Vargas, 33, Cameron, criminal mischief, less than $50, fined $250 and released.
• Kenneth Earl Wells, 21, Cameron, out-of-county warrant (criminal mischief), in custody.
• Joe Louis Almanzan, 21, Buckholts, minor in possession of alcohol, released.
• Douglas Neil Dorner, 33, Rosebud, bond surrender (possession of controlled substance), blue warrant, in custody on $6,000 bond.
• Anthony Joseph Creque, 28, Lott, warrant (possession of controlled substance, less than one gram), in custody.
• Kenneth Lee Barker, 43, Rockdale, serving county commitment.
• Justin Cameron Reina, 29, Missouri City, serving county commitment, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Jason Delaney Blackburn, 28, Bremond, bench warrant (manufacture/delivery of controlled substance), out-of-county warrants (aggravated assault with deadly weapon and disorderly conduct/discharge of firearm), in custody.
• William Earl Brown, 46, Cameron, probation violation, in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Damion Dontay Jackson, 24, Bryan, bench warrant, in custody.
• Raymond Alvarado Jr., 32, Cameron, serving county commitment.
• Harlon Edward Watts, 45, Rockdale, burglary, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Terry Lynn Fields, 39, Cameron, driving while license invalid with previous conviction, released on $1,000 bond.
• Calvin Eugene Williams, 49, Cameron, assault with deadly weapon, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Rodrigo Flores Galindo, 22, Dallas, no driver's license, no insurance, fined $588 and released.
• Jose Sanchez Capetillo, 47, Cameron, driving without a license, fined $269 and released.
• Armando Orduna, 29, Braidwood, Illinois, no driver's license, failure to maintain financial responsibility, fined $617 and released.
• Victor Hugo Reyes, 28, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $369 and released.
• Augustin Ramirez, 25, Cameron, no driver's license, fined $269 and released.
• Edward Garza, 20, Cameron, riot participation, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, released on $13,000 bond.
• Thomas Lopez, 22, Cameron, assault causing bodily injury/family violence, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Willie Lee Moore, 58, Caldwell, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), failure to maintain financial responsibility, possession of drug paraphernalia, released on $1,900 bond and fined $400.
• Stacy Michelle David, 43, Rockdale, theft $50- $500, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Michele Arlene Grayson, 39, Rockdale, probation violations (forgery and driving while intoxicated), in custody.
• Heath Allen Kirk, 18, Cameron, possession of marijuana, less than two ounces, released on $500 bond.
Twelve persons were also housed for Brazos County authorities during the week.