MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from the Milam County Sheriff's Department from June 30- July 6.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Miguel Angel Ruiz-Ricco, 31, Buckholts, public intoxication, fined $300 and released.
• Israel Rangel, 33, Cameron, criminal trespassing, released on $2,000 bond.
• Cedric Cassell Mitchell, 31, Rockdale, serving county commitment.
• Joe A nthony Vargas, 36, Rockdale, assault causing bodily injury date/family/house with previous conviction, failure to identify fugitive with intent to give false information, in custody on $18,000 bond.
• Carlton Maurice Braziel, 51, Cameron, driving while intoxicated, first offense, possession of drug paraphernalia, in custody on $2,000 bond.
• Elliott Adrian Rico, 21, Chilton, failure to identify fugitive with intent to give false information, four out-of-county warrants, in custody on $12,500 bond.
• Tammy Renee Smith, 39, Rockdale, housed for state jail.
• Rebekah Leigh Smith, 28, Rockdale, theft, $20,000- $100,000, probation violation, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Michele Lee Dreher, 31, Rockdale, theft of property by check, $20- $500, released on $500 bond.
• Jorge Hasael Hernandez, 28, San Antonio, out-of-county warrant, released on $5,000 bond.
• Shelley Marie Stanford, 26, Cameron, driving while intoxicated, second offense, possession of controlled substance, three to 28 grams, released on $5,000 bond.
• Edward Leyendecker, 63, Thorndale, out-of-county warrant, in custody.
• A lber t Way ne Diver, 44, Rockda le, t hef t of ser v ices, $500- $1,500, released on $5,000 bond.
• Laurellen Lee Brown, 43, San Leon, driving while intoxicated, released on $1,500 bond.
• William T. Roberts, 50, Cameron, assault by contact, fined $250 and released.
• Marcella Hight McMeans, 52, Rockdale, theft of firearm, released on $5,000 bond.
• James Shackleford Jr., 20, Rogers, out-of-county warrant, released on $2,500 bond.
• Kizzee Marie Russell, 27, Rockdale, possession of marijuana, four ounces to five pounds, released on $5,000 bond.
• John Douglas Dunn, 43, Rockdale, possession of marijuana, two to four ounces, released on $2,000 bond.
• Robert Glenn Elliston, 37, Cameron, served county commitment.
• Juan Javier Otero-Ferretis, 30, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated/ open alcoholic container, released.
• Roy Dino G on za les, 20, Granger, driving while intoxicated, first offense, released.
• Michael A lton Jones, 41, Heidenheimer, DWI/open alcohol container, released on $1,500 bond.
• Douglas Wayne Mican, 37, Arlington, driving while license invalid with previous conviction or suspension, released on $1,000 bond.
• Qwanisha Roshelle Lewis, 17, Cameron, unauthorized use of vehicle, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Dennis Lee Brooks Jr., 45, Rockdale, criminal mischief, less than $1,500, impairing public/ community supply, in custody on $2,500 bond.
Five people were also housed for Brazos County authorities during the week.