Eight sentenced after pleas in District Court
CA MERON—Eight persons drew sentences after making guilty pleas last week in 20th District Court, including Justin Tiger Thomas of Br yan, who admitted his part in the Nov. 3, 2006, aggravated robbery at Gill's Stop-N-Go in Rockdale. (See page 1A).
Prosecutor Kerry Spears listed other case dispositions as follows:
• Kimberly Denise Williams, 39, Cameron, pleaded guilty to theft ($20,000 to $100,000), 10-year prison term probated five years, 30-day jail term, $20,244.53 restitution.
• Jason Delaney Blackburn, 27, Bremond, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (4 to 200 grams) with intent to deliver, 10-year prison term, to run concurrent with a Brazos County term, $950 fine.
• Christopher Clayton Wallace, 30, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), eight-month jail term, $140 restitution. • Michelle Grayson, 38Rockdale, pleaded guilty to viol probation conditions on an original charge of forgery, six-month state jail term.
• Latonya Miller, 34, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to violating probation conditions on an original charge of driving while intoxicated with passenger under 15, 12-month state jail term.
• Rosalinda Lovata, 43, Denton, pleaded guilty to unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, sixmonth state jail term.
• Tammy Renee Smith, 39, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to two counts of possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), on each count a 12-month state jail term and $140 restitution. Sentences will run concurrently.