Five draw sentences in 20th District Court
Five persons drew terms ranging from probation to a prison term last week in 20th District Court, according to Prosecutor Kerry Spears who listed case dispositions as follows:
• Brandon Hubbs, 17, Cameron, pleaded guilty to a lesser included offense of attempted evading arrest with a motor vehicle, one year deferred adjudication probation, successful completion of Resolution Ranch program.
• Wi l lie Ea rl Ma lone, 49, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to theft ($1,500 to $20,000). 12-month state jail term, $2,650 restitution.
• Johnnie Lee Thompson, 30, Bryan, pleaded guilty to evading arrest with a motor vehicle, twoyear state jail term.
• Richard Vargas, 28, Buckholts, pleaded guilty to prohibited substance in a correctional facility, 15-year prison term.
• Frank William Tibbits, 30, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (4 to 200 grams) with intent to deliver, six-year prison term, $140 parole restitution.