Nine draw sentences in 20th District Court
CA MERON—Nine persons drew sentences in 20th District Court action during the past week, according to Prosecutor Kerry Spears, who listed them as follows:
• Charles Ray Porter, 18, Cameron, pleaded guilty to burglary of a building, four years deferred adjudication probation, $100 restitution.
• Albert Borgas, 48, Cameron, pleaded guilty to DWI-third or more offense, three-year prison term.
• Tracy Leigh Herr ing ton, 26, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to forgery, two-year state jail term probated five years, $2,559.76 restitution.
• April Dawn Grimes, 31, Temple, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), two years deferred adjudication probation, substance abuse evaluation and any recommended treatment, $140 restitution, $750 fine.
• Louis D. Byrd, 28, Belton, pleaded guilty to DWI-third or more offense, three-year state jail term, $140 restitution.
• Tony Eugene Crawford Jr., 19, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to prohibited substance in a correctional facility, 10 years deferred adjudication probation. Crawford also pleaded guilty to aggravated robbery and drew 10 years of deferred adjudication probation, 120-day jail term and ordered to pay $50,000 restitution.
• John William Curtis, 18, Bryan, pleaded true to violating probation conditions on an original conviction of burglary of a building, 12-month state jail term.
• Samantha Lovahn Morris, 38, Cameron, pleaded guilty to forgery, two-year state jail term probated three years, complete theft aversion classes, substance abuse evaluation and any recommended treatment, $867.01 restitution, $500 fine.