MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from the Milam County Sheriff's Department from Aug. 11- 17.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Albert Borgas, 48, Cameron, housed for Texas Department of Criminal Justice.
• Richard A lan Shafer, 48, Rockdale, probation violations, in custody.
• Francisco Portillo, 35, Rosebud, non-payment of child support/ Order of Attorney General, released on $1,500 bond.
• Tommy Ewing Mekush, 35, Cameron, bond surrender/theft less than $1,500 with priors (two counts), in custody.
• Israel Rangel, 33, Cameron, burglary of habitation, in custody on $40,000 bond.
• Ignacio Castillo, 20, Cameron, abandoning/endangering child/imminent danger bodily injury (two counts), in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Joshua Glen Seelke, 23, Rockdale, housed for treatment center.
• Chase Clark Tessmer, 24, Rockdale, probation violation, in custody.
• Frank Edward Corona, 38, Cameron, probation violation/ forgery of financial instrument, in custody on $30,000 bond.
• Marshall Raymond Delong, 27, Rosebud, assault causing bodily injury, released on $2,500 bond.
• Emily Joyce Hinojosa, 24, Rockdale, serving district commitment.
• Roger Brent Nunn, 18, Cameron, housed for SAFPF.
• Kristen Leigh Roberts, 19, Rockdale, serving district commitment.