Grand jurors indict 29 during session
CAMERON—Twenty-nine persons were indicted Thursday as a Milam County Grand Jury met at the county courthouse.
Those included the indictment of a Rockdale man for a March 13 fatal accident near Thorndale. See page 1A.
Prosecutor Kerry Spears listed other indictments as follows:
• Ja son E dw a rd Nor ma n, 20, Spring, criminal mischief ($1,500 to $20,000.)
• Troy Eugene Lablanc, 42, Cameron, unlawful possession of a firearm.
• A lana Lew is Prazak, 34, Cameron, theft $1,500 to $20,000).
• James Dav id Ferrow, 61, Cameron, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
• Rebecca Kay Bright, 31, Rockdale, forgery by passing.
• Harlon Watts, 44, homeless, theft ($1,500 to $2,000).
• Marcella McMeans, 52, Rockdale, theft of firearm.
• Carlos A. Perez, 33, Cameron, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
• Frank Edward Corona, 37, Cameron, injury to a child.
• Kizzee Marie Russell, 26, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (4 ounces to 5 pounds). • Eric Allen Vaughn, 32Lockhart, possession of a cont substance (less than one gram).
• Richard Arnold Sullivan, 64, Austin, driving while intoxicated third or more offense.
• A nibal A lejo Guerra, 36, Thorndale, attempted indecency with a child.
• Harry Dale Smith, 55, Cameron, injury to a child.
• Melissa Dee Cullin, 39, Cameron, tampering with evidence.
• Herman Miller Griffith, 18, Thorndale, burglary of a habitation (2 counts).
• De'Andre Wright, 32, Lubbock, possession of a controlled substance (4 to 200 grams) with intent to deliver.
• Tere sa Michel le L imon, 29, Lubbock, possession of a controlled substance (4 to 200 grams) with intent to deliver.
• Al Jennings Richards, 54, Cameron, failure to comply with sex offender registration.
• Edward Garza, 20, Cameron, attempted aggravated assault.
• K ather ine Mar ie Melton Wade, 37, Cameron, burglary of a habitation.
• Carla Roberts Melton, 36, Cameron, burglary of a habitation.
• James Williams III, 49, Rockdale, assault family violence, enhanced; assault on a public servant and harassment of a public servant.
• James Nolan Cavazos, 42, Rockdale, intoxication assault.
• Laurie A. Pratt-Lopeman, 35, Cameron, securing execution of a document by deception.
• James Dustin A shworth, 32, Rockdale, possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram).
• Delmon Za hn Cude, 32, Milano, forgery, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
• (re-indictment) Joshua Kyle Gwyn, 20, Rockdale, possession of a controlled substance (1 to 4 grams) with intent to deliver.