MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from the Milam County Sheriff's Department from Aug. 25-Sept. 1.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Eugene Eddie Collins, 48, Gause, prohibited sexual contact, sexual assault, in custody on $40,000 bond.
• Allen Ray Prince, 51, Milano, prohibited weapon (switchblade knuckles), wrong, fictitious, altered or obscured registration, released on $2,500 bond.
• Vanese Anne Shelander, 46, Rockdale, motion to revoke probation/duty striking unattended vehicle, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• John Patrick Clark, 31, Rockdale, served county commitment.
• Carlos Alberto Perez, 34, Cameron, driving while intoxicated/open alcohol container, second offense, released on $3,500 bond.
• Devon Leon Pankey, 26, Cameron, tampering/fabricating physical evidence, evading arrest or detention, in custody on $12,500 bond.
• Michael Anthony Hardman, 37, Temple, served district commitment.
• Vincent Chente Llanas, 27, Thorndale, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, released on $25,000 bond.
• Richard Roy Green, 25, Rockdale, bond forfeiture/ assault causes bodily injury, probation violation/felony burglary of a habitation, in custody on $125,000 bond.
• Andrew Bernard Lopez, 37, Rockdale, cruelty to non-livestock animals/failure to provide, released on $1,500 bond.
• April Denise Knight, 33, Rockdale, violation of misdemeanor probation, released on $5,000 bond.
• Ruben Martinez Sanchez, 43, Cameron, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Wesley Hampton Treadwell, 43, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (4 ounces to 5 pounds), possession of a controlled substance (1 to 4 grams), released on $30,000 bond.
• Sammy Moreno Salazar, 46, Cameron, cruelty to non-livestock animals/torture, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Rolando Gonzales Peña, 40, Rockdale, assault causes bodily injur y, released on $1,500 bond.
• Juan Manuel Reyes, 35, Buckholts, terroristic threat of family/household, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Ivy Marie Alvarado, 23, Buckholts, injury to a child/with intentional bodily injury, no seat belt, expired operator's license, capias pro fine, disorderly conduct, released on $10,000 bond, fined $1,479.20.
• Adelo Solis, 24, Granger, no driver's license, failure to maintain financial responsibility, released, fined $617.
• Christopher David Hetu, 29, Mooresville, North Carolina, public intoxication, released, fined $267.
• Benjamin Randall Bennet t, 30, Rockwell, North Carolina, driving while intoxicated, first offense, in custody on $1,500 bond.
• Mitzi Diane Drake, 35, Rockdale, theft of property ($50 to $500), released on $1,000 bond.
• Geovanni Aaranz Perdue, 33, Temple, out of county theft by check ($50 to $500), released on $3,000 bond.
Four persons were housed for Brazos County authorities.