MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from the Milam County Sheriff's Department from Sept. 15-21.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Ambrose Christopher Williams, 54, Milano, bench warrants, in custody.
• Richard James Munoz, 57, Rockdale, injury to child/elderly/ disabled reckless bodily injury, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Jaime Izaquirre Barron, 42, Cameron, served district commitment.
• Christopher Demon Johnson, 28, Cameron, manufacturing/ delivering controlled substance (4-200 grams), evading arrest/ detention, tampering/fabricating physical evidence with intent to impair, in custody.
• Edward Jay Herrera, 39, Rockdale, indecency with child by sexual contact, in custody on $40,000 bond. • Pauline Williams, 36homeless, out-of-county warr (assault on public servant), released.
• Billy Joe Walker, 23, Milano, housed for treatment center.
• Emily Joyce Hinojosa, 24, Rockdale, served district commitment.
• Brayam Arturo Mora, 18, Rockdale, served district commitment.
• Kristen Leigh Roberts, 19, Rockdale, served district commitment.
• Larry Joe Jackson, 49, Rockdale, housed for SAFPF.
• Stacey Michelle David, 43, Rockdale, bond forfeiture, bail jumping and failure to appear, in custody on $30,000 bond.
• Gracie Marie Macias, 33, Austin, out-of-county warrant/ fa ilure to appea r-hinder ing secured creditor, released on $5,000 bond.
• Jennifer Webb Hi l l, 36, Pflugerville, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $7,500 bond.
• Grant Keith Richardson, 35, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated (second offense), released on $2,500 bond.
• Rashad Cortez Warren, 19, Killeen, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Jimmy Rodger Bennett, 43, Cottonwood Shores, bond forfeiture/ driving while intoxicated, driving while intoxicated, driving while license suspended or invalid, failure to identify fugitive with intent to give false information, tampering with government record-written appraisal, in custody on $11,000 bond.
• Joseph Raymond Whitmore, 23, Hammond, Indiana, unlawfully carrying weapon, driving while intoxicated, released on $5,000 bond.
• Mary Teresa Alvarado, 43, Cameron, driving while intoxicated (second offense), released on $1,500 bond.
• Ramiro Munos-Lopez, 56, Rogers, driving while intoxicated/ open alcoholic container, released on $2,500 bond.
• Adolfo Gonzales, 26, Rockdale, sexual assault of child, in custody on $30,000 bond.
• Michael ONeal Crenshaw, 24, Fairfield, aggravated sexual assault of child, released on $35,000 bond.
Three people were housed for Brazos County during the week.