MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from the Milam County Sheriff's Department from Sept. 29-Oct. 5.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Robert Ramirez, 48, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $400 and released.
• Billy Joe Pittman, 48, Cameron theft of property ($50-$500), non-payment of child support/ OAG, county commitment/terroristic threat, in custody on $2,000 bond.
• L ev i May, 34 , Cameron, assault causing bodily injury family violence, released on $2,500 bond.
• Jaime Izaquirre Barron, 42, Cameron, served district commitment.
• Charles Henry Ellison, 29, Cameron, forgery of financial instrument, possession of a controlled substance in drug free zone, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Reginald Wayne Rideaux, 32, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $25,000 bond.
• Michael Joe Ybarra, 31, Brenham, driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), released on $15,000 bond.
• Curtis Wayne Adams, 30, Cameron, bench warrant/unauthorized use of motor vehicle, in custody.
• James Melton-Wayne Crawford, 22, Rockdale, theft of property ($500-$1,500), released on $2,500 bond.
• Clyde Jack Anderson, 54, Baytown, bond forfeiture/unauthorized use of motor vehicle, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Ryan Robert Sessions, 23 Granger, reckless driving, released on $2,500 bond.
• Kristen Leigh Roberts, 19, Rockdale, served district commitment.
• James Earl Allen, 39, Caldwell, bond surrender/possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), bond surrender/possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), parole violation, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Tammy Sue Schwartz, 32, Vidor, out-of-county warrant/ fraud (prescription), released.
• Donald Wayne Roe, 30, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated, in custody on $1,500 bond.
• Anthony Wayne Tabor, 27, Buck holts, indecency w ith a child/exposes, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Robert Eugene Boatwright, 61, Burlington, assault by threat (reduced to Class C misdemeanor), fined $250 and released.
• Christopher Lavon Vereen, 40, Rockdale, out-of-county warrant/ grand larceny, in custody.