MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Oct. 27- Nov. 2 from the Milam County Sheriff's Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Glen Larson Fatheree, 48, Rockdale, assault causes bodily injury, released on $2,500 bond.
• Jaime Izaquirre Barron, 42, Cameron, served district commitment.
• Angela Renee Thomas, 29, Katy, violation of probation for DWI with child under 15, out-ofcounty warrant, in custody.
• Larry Lee Parker, 64, Rockdale, DWI, released on $1,500 bond.
• Luther James Waddell, 37, East, North Carolina, theft of property ($1,500 or more), with two previous convictions, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Ronald Lee Jennings, 52, Bedford, Kentucky, serving district commitment.
• Kristen Leigh Roberts, 19, Rockdale, served district commitment.
• William Earl Brown, 46, Cameron, bond forfeiture (assault causes bodily injury/family violence), released on $5,000 bond.
• Esiquiel Rodriguez, 45, Cameron, assault causes bodily injury/family violence, bond surrender/ assault causes bodily injury, parole violations, in custody, bond on assault charge set at $2,500.
• Gilbert Alfred Carreon, 28, San Antonio, driving while license invalid, released on $1,000 bond.
• Timothy Douglas Herring, 55, Savoy, DWI, released on $1,500 bond.
• Bill Cody Breit, 19, Austin, possession of marijuana (less than 2 ounces), released on $1,000 bond.
• Alexis Oliva-Garcia, 20, Austin, possession of marijuana (less than 2 ounces), released on $1,000 bond.
• Martin Cardena-Charcas, 26, Cameron, DWI, failure to maintain proof of financial responsibility, no driver's license or failure to display, released on $1,500 bond.
• Allen Keith Dunn Jr., 18, Taylor, resisting arrest, search or transport, possession of marijuana (less than 2 ounces), failure to identify released on $5,500 bond.
• Octaviano Arratia Salomon Jr., 26, Cameron, criminal trespass, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Brandi Nichole Degrate, 24, Waco, criminal trespass, bond forfeiture alias, possession of marijuana (less than 2 ounces), in custody.
Also, 11 persons were housed for Brazos County.