MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Nov. 3-9 from the Milam County Sheriff's Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Carmen Lopez, 34, Rockdale, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, violation of protective order, in custody on $44,000 bond.
• Christopher Sterling Sims, 32, Temple, evading arrest/detention, two out-of-county warrants, in custody on $200,000 bond.
• Vanette Yumon Mayberry, 36, Rockdale, assault causing bodily injury, released on $1,000 bond.
• Joe Rola ndo Rubio, 30, Rockdale, housed for treatment center.
• Borivoj Stulpa, 36, Cameron, out-of-county warrant, released on $1,000 bond.
• Ricky Lopez, 39, Cameron, out-of-county warrant, released on $10,000 bond.
• Sergio Manuel Nieto, 33, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated, released on $1,500 bond.
• Kory Lynn Shelander, 22, Thorndale, theft of service ($500- $1,500) in custody.
• John L. Robertson, 33, Rockdale, Order of Attorney General commitment, in custody.
• Matthew Leigh Martin, 21, LaGrange, bond forfeiture/unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Linda Lea Smith, 48, Cameron, housed for SAFPF.
• Monte Autrell Price, 32, Houston, bail jumping and failure to appear, bond forfeiture/DWI/ open alcohol container, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Richard Allan Kennedy, 46, Milano, bond forfeiture/unlawful possession of a firearm/possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody on $75,000 bond.
• Kristen Leigh Roberts, 19, Rockdale, served district commitment.
• Temple Farrah Rose, 35, Milano, bond surrender/DWI, third or more offense, in custody on $7,500 bond.
• Donald Lee Johnson, 39, Cameron, housed for ISF.
• Shannon Renee Farr, 31, Rockdale, harassment by phone, released on $2,000 bond.
• Sammy Moreno Salazar, 46, Cameron, public intoxication, released.
• Robert Eugene Boatwright, 61, Burlington, two counts of indecency with child by sexual contact, in custody on $100,000 bond.
• Clyde Wayne Seaton, 43, Cameron, driving while intoxicated (second offense), released on $2,500 bond.
• Cornelio Antonio Lazo, 40, Rockdale, assault by contact (reduced to Class C misdemeanor), fined $350 and released.
• Silas Ray Bille, 17, Rockdale, assault by contact (reduced to Class C misdemeanor), fined $350 and released.
• Lief Miles Erickson, 52, Houston, driving while intoxicated (second offense), resisting arrest/ search/transport, tamper/fabricating physical evidence, unlawfully carrying weapon, released on $22,500 bond.
• Miguel Montelongo, 19, Fort Worth, disorderly conduct, fined $267 and released.
• Jose Montelongo, 34, Fort Worth, disorderly conduct, fined $267 and released.
• Paul Lopez Carrizales, 61, Rockdale, parole violation/aggravated sexual assault, released.
• Jesus Gutierrez, 50, Rockdale, failure to identify fugitive from justice, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Reyes Winebaldo Cruz, 28, Grapevine, two counts of bail jumping; bond forfeiture/accident involving vehicle damage (less than $200)/DWI, in custody on $20,000 bond.
• David Cruz, 21, Bryan, simple assault, public intoxication, fined $534 and released.
• Jamie Alfredo Barron, 20, Cameron, housed for Cameron Police Department.
• Christopher Sean Parchman, 27, Longview, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana (less than 2 ounces), in custody.