Six plead guilty in court action
CAMERON—Six persons drew sentences last week in 20th District Court, according to Prosecutor Kerry Spears who listed case dispositions as follows:
• Mynor Pineda, 31, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of assault causes bodily injury (Class A misdemeanor), one-year county jail term probated two years, complete anger management course, $695.06 restitution, no contact with victim or victim's immediate family.
• Diana Martinez, 51, Cameron, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), eight-month state jail term, $140 restitution.
• James Dustin A shwor th, 32, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to theft ($1,500 to $20,000), oneyear county jail term, $1,041.78 restitution.
• Al Jennings, 54, Cameron, pleaded guilty to failure to comply with sex offender registration, 30-month prison term.
• Harlan Watts, 44, address unknown, pleaded guilty to theft ($1,500 to $20,000), six-month state jail term.
• Andres Dustin Owens, 25, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence, four-year prison term. Owens also pleaded true to violating probation conditions for burglary of a habitation and possession of a controlled sentence (less than one gram). He received another four-year prison term and a one-year state jail term. All three sentences will run concurrently.