MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Nov. 9-16 from the Milam County Sheriff's Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. \ Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Elihue Wilburn, 48, Rockdale, manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), released on $25,000 bond.
• John Michael Coldiron, 23, Rockdale, manufacure/delivery of a controlled substance (1 to 4 grams), unlawful possession of a firearm by felon, in custody on $80,000 bond.
• Richard Brann Hays, 25, Cameron, driving while license invalid, released on $750 bond, fined $567.
• Ronnie Glenn Karl, 22, Lubbock, felony probation violation, released.
• Diana Garcia Martinez, 51, Rockdale, housed for state jail.
• Kristen Leigh Roberts, 19, Rockdale, served district commitment.
• Joyce Faye Burney, 48, Rockdale, resisting arrest, search or transport, released on $2,500 bond.
• Stacey Michelle David, 43, Rockdale, theft of property ($50 to $500), in custody on $1,500 bond.
• Roman Martinez Rodriguez, 47, Cameron, DWI/open alcohol container, released on $5,000 bond..
• Rodney Lynn Wooten, 44, Needville, out-of-county failure to appear/injury to a child, in custody.
• Rachel Marie Contreras- Garza, 35, Rockdale, manufacture/ deliver y of a controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), possession of a dangerous drug, released on $5,000 bond.
• Paul Garard Moerbe, 76, Thorndale, simple assault/assault by threat, released, fined $250.
• Randy Jean Pratt, 41, East Bern, driving while license invalid, fined $140 and released.
• Michael Thomas Woods, 37, Austin, felony probation violation/ injury to a child, in custody.
• Roncel Rayshod Clay, 22, Rockdale, criminal mischief ($50 to $500), in custody.
• Brian Christopher Dawson, 33, Cameron, unlawful possession of firearm by felon, in custody.