Man, 23, indicted for sex assault of 5-year-old girl
CA MERON—A 23-year-old Fairfield man was indicted Thursday by a Milam County grand jury in connection with what Rockdale police termed the sexual assault of a five-year-old girl.
Michael O'Neal Crenshaw was indicted for aggravated sexual assault of a child, a first-degree felony.
Crenshaw was arrested Sept. 20 by Rockdale police after an investigation by that department and Robert Hollas of Child Protective Services.
That was one of five sex-related indictments returned by the grand jury.
Prosecutor Kerry Spears listed others as follows:
• Francisco Sayago Cortez, 26, Rockdale, aggravated sexual assault of a child.
• Adolfo Gonzales, 26, Placedo, sexual assault of a child.
• Jose Agustin Guttierez-Perez, 29, Cameron, aggravated sexual assault of a child.
• Anthony Wayne Tabor, 27, Buckholts, indecency with a child by exposure.
Spears listed other indictments as follows:
• Ronald Dean Batts, 28, Caldwell, driving while intoxicated with passenger under 15.
• Ignacio Castillo, 19, Cameron, abandoning a child (two counts).
• Melvin Lee Goss, 40, Rockdale, possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram).
• Vincent Jamal Gossett, 33, Belton, possession of a controlled substance (1 to 4 grams).
• Richard Lewis Hill, 41, Cameron, driving while intoxicated (third or more offense).
• James Otis Kelley Jr., 18, Temple, possession of a controlled substance (1 to 4 grams).
• Laura Ann Lara, 31, Buckholts, endangering a child, three counts.
• Brian Bouvier Lonon, 45,
Fort Worth, dr iving while intox icated
(third or more offense).
• Carmen L opez, 34, Rockdale,
injury to a child.
• Cynt hia Ramirez, 36, Ro ckda
le, endangering a child.
• Margarita Baez Re ye z, 45,
Thorndale, aggravated assault
w ith a deadly weap on.
• Octaviano Arratia Salomon,
26, Cameron, assault causes
bodily injury/family violence,
• Peter James Sanchez, 30,
Cameron, endangering a child, three counts.
• Roberto Saucedo, 27, Cameron,
aggravated assault with a
• A nnette Sc o tt , 36 , Ro gers,
burglar y of habitat ion.
• Michael Earl Simmons, 51,
Cameron, possession of a cont
substance (less than one
• Detor ious D eauntrae A nderson,
25, Cameron, pos s ession of
a cont rolled substance (4 to 200
grams) with intent to deliver, possession
of a controlled substance
(less than one gram), two counts
of child end angerment.
• Rebekah Smith, 28, San Antonio,
thef t ($1,500 to $20,000).