MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Dec. 1-7 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Nemesio Silva Reyes, 40, Cameron, served county commitment.
• Vincent Rashun Bynaum, 34, Cameron, unlawfully carrying weapon on alcohol premises, released on $20,000 bond.
• William Thomas Shafer, 30, Belton, forgery financial instrument, in custody on $7,500 bond.
• Jerald Dee Brunson, 29, Cameron, probation violation/assault on public servant, probation violation/unauthorized use of vehicle, in custody.
• Angela Marie Whitlow, 25, Rockdale, forgery of government instrument/money/ security, in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Billy Wayne Johnson, 24, Cameron, possession of marijuana (less than 2 ounces) in drug free zone, evading arrest or detention, in custody.
• Charles Avery Dykes, 62, Milano, out-of-county warrant, fined $200 and released.
• Kerry Clay Myers, 53, Rockdale, bench warrants, in custody.
• Gabriel Lynn Rubio, 33, Freeport, bond surrender (three counts), out-ofcounty warrant, in custody on $102,000 bond and fined $3,000.
• Kristen Leigh Roberts, 19, Rockdale, served district commitment.
• Nathan Duane Robertson, 23, Fort Worth, non-payment of child support/ OAG, out-of-county warrant, in custody on $1,000 bond.
• Sammy Moreno Salazar, 46, Cameron, criminal mischief ($50 - $500), criminal mischief ($500-$1,500), bond surrender/cruelty to non livestock-torture, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Quaiser Nazir Chaudhry, 50, Cameron, sale to minors-alcohol, in custody.
• Kevin Dewayne Cloer, 34, Rockdale, sexual assault of child (two counts), in custody on $60,000 bond.
• Refugio Amalio Rangel, 34, Lubbock, out-of-county warrant/non-payment of child support, released on $5,000 bond.
• Christopher Mackenzie Lee Wade, 18, Cameron, unlawful restraint, less than 17 years of age, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Gabriel Garcia Ortiz, 34, Buckholts, driving while intoxicated, released on $1,500 bond.
• Joe Dylan Hernandez, 18, Cameron, aggravated sexual assault of child, in custody on $75,000 bond.
• Shane Alan Hoffman, 43, Thorndale, assault, released on $3,000 bond.
• Kim Renney Mitchell, 52, Bryan, driving while license invalid, released.
• Kelly James Hashaw, 37, Cameron, criminal mischief ($50-$500), released on $1,500 bond.
• Cassandra Brown Cook, 32, Killeen, assault causes bodily injury, released.
• Jeffery Barnes, 37, Cameron, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, terroristic threat, released.
Nine people were also housed for Brazos County during the week.