MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Dec. 22-28 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Silvano Cervantes, 34, Cameron, driving while intoxicated/open alcoholic container, unlawfully caring weapon, released on $4,000 bond.
• Ruben Cardona, 31, Cameron, nonpayment of child support, out-of-county warrant, in custody.
• Nemesio Silva Reyes, 40, Cameron, served county commitment.
• Jefferson Eugene Lawrence, 38, Rockdale, two counts aggravated sexual assault, ag gravated assault causes serious bodily injur y, in custody on $125,000 bond.
• Wayne Lynn Ireland, 20, Bartlett, reckless damage or destruction, fined $250 and released.
• Christopher Scott Gunnels, 22, Milano, possession of marijuana (less than 2 ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Kristen Leigh Roberts, 19, Rockdale, served district commitment.
• Bradley Joe Morales, 19, Rockdale, criminal mischief ($5 to $500), released on $1,500 bond.
• Justin Wayne Cruz, 19, Rockdale, criminal mischief ($500 to $1,500), released on $2,000 bond.
• Dennis Lee Brooks, 45, Rockdale, non-payment of child support, in custody on $1,000 bond.
• Michial Earl Simmons, 51, Cameron, evading arrest/detention, resisting arrest, two miscellaneous traffic violations, assault against public servant with weapon, take or attempt to take weapon from peace officer, tamper/fabricate physical evidence, possession of controlled substance (less than 1 gram), bond surrender, parole violation, in custody on $180,000 bond, fined $390.
• Mark Lee Rizzo II, 23, Austin, public intoxication, fined $167 and released.
•Jonathan Scott Ray, 29, Fort Worth, possession of marijuana (less than 2 ounces), released.
• Donald Fabian Mikulec, 54, Cameron, public intoxication, released.
• Martin David Kindred, 31, Pearland, false report to police officer, released on $6,000 bond.
• Jamie Douglas Stephens, 20, Caldwell, assault causing bodily injury date/family/house member, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Sharon Lynne Hickson, 43, Humble, driving while license invalid, released on $2,500 bond.
• William Scott Chaney, 20, Houston, parole violation, in custody.
• Christopher Dickson, 26, Cameron, criminal non-support, in custody.