MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Dec. 29-Jan. 4 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list those charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process. All are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Bobby Glenn Cotter, 45, Rockdale, DWI (first offense), resisting arrest/detention, released on $5,000 bond.
• Israel Rangel, 34, Cameron, public intoxication, possession of drug paraphernalia, released.
• Matthew Lee Vargas, 24, New Braunfels, out-of-county warrant/ possession of prohibited weapon, released on $1,000 bond.
• Angela Kennetha Cash, 33, Cameron, bond forfeiture/theft by check ($20 to $50), released on $5,000 bond.
• Clement David, 44, Rockdale, assault by contact/Class C misdemeanor, fined $267 and released.
• Rachelle Marie Burns, 38, Rockdale, secure execution document by deception ($1,500 to $20,000) released on $5,000 bond.
• Leonel Carrasco, 47, Cameron, driving while intoxicated (second offense), released on $2,500 bond.
• Timothy Timen Burns, 31, Milano, public intoxication, fined $367 and released on $600 bond.
• Travis Dillon Warrick, 18, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $267 and released on $500 bond.
• Charles William Sulak, 59, Granger, driving while license suspended/invalid, released.
• Ines Arroyo Jr., 21, Rockdale, prohibited weapon switchblade/ knuckles, released on $2,000 bond.
• Henry Louis Taylor Jr., 38, Cameron, capias pro fine/driving while license suspended, (two counts) non-payment of child support/OAG, county commitment, in custody on $1,028 fine and $3,000 bond.
• Vic tor Gagda Rod r ig uez Alonso, 18, Killeen, minor in possession of alcoholic beverage, open container, fined $634 and released.
• Jose Manuel Perez-Gomez, 22, Killeen, driving while intoxicated/ open alcohol container, no driver’s license or ID, fined $267 and released on $2,000 bond.
• Adan Sanchez, 56, Cameron, driving while intoxicated (first offense), released.
• Frank Lee Ewing Jr., 38, Cameron, driving while intoxicated with child under 15 years of age, released on $5,000 bond.
• Jeffrey Allen Beck, 25, Magnolia, driving while intoxicated, released on $2,500 bond.
• Okeshia Dette Tindle, 32, Upper Marlboro, Maryland, theft of property by check ($20 to $500), bond surrender/assault causing bodily injury, bond surrender/ injury to child, elderly, disabled/reckless bodily injury, released on $10,750 bond.
• Sandra Magdiel Garcia, 19, Houston, driving while intoxicated, released on $1,500 bond.
• Kolten Lee Kinlaw, 20, Kilgore, out-of-county warrant/terroristic threat-family/household, released on $1,000 bond.
Ten people were also housed for Brazos County.