RDA to host ‘4 Profit’ seminar
The Rockdale Downtown Association will host a program with Ed Peters, president of the 4 Profit Institute in Chicago, from 9:30 a.m. to 12-noon on Wednesday, Jan. 20 at the Patterson Civic Center.
RDA President Chris Dyess said the free seminar will help small business owners find hundreds of ideas to help make more money and market the town effectively.
Peters is a marketing expert, professional speaker, author and consultant.
A complimentary lunch will be served after the program, Dyess said.
Peters will also provid complimentary one-on-one sessionis after lunch for anyone interested. Seminar attendees can schedule their time at the registration desk.
Peters seminar theme is “Marketing ideas: Right Now with No or Little Cost.”
Dyess said the seminar will show attendees how to:
• Get prospects to keep your marketing materials, even if they aren’t ready to hire you
• The 30-second secret to networking success
• The 28-cent secret that will
.. .. change the way you market forever
• Features or Benefits? You are missing the Third option
• The anti-technology argument for traditional marketing, and much more.
Persons are asked to RSVP if attending the seminar and staying for lunch to Toby Johnson at 446-6421, or via email at email@example.com.