Fire calls dispatched from the Rockdale Police Station during the past week included:

• 3:19 a.m. Friday, structure fire, 1022 West Cameron (US 79), caused by space heater and confined to a bathroom.

• 8:50 p.m. Friday, transformer fire caused power outage, 100 block of East Moerbe, Thorndale VFD.

• 12:42 a.m. Saturday, pickup stuck on railroad tracks, CR 330, Milano VFD.

• 3:28 p.m. Sunday, gas spill, Brookshire Bros., RVFD.

Click here for digital edition
2010-01-14 digital edition

Copyright 2009-2015 Rockdale Reporter, All Rights Reserved.

The burn ban for Milam County has been lifted. Burning is always prohibited in the county's municipalities.

Special Sections

Special Sections