MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from March 2-8 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Leroy Steamer, 61, Calvert, non-payment of child support/ office of attorney general, in custody on $500 bond.
• Nemesio Silva Reyes, 41, Cameron, served county commitment for DWI-second offense.
• Jesus Ascension Ramirez, 40, Burlington, driving with license invalid with previous conviction, released on $1,500 bond.
• Monico R. Martinez, 22, Cameron, riot participation, released on $3,000 bond.
• Monico Martinez III, 44, Cameron, riot par ticipation, released on $3,000 bond
• Joseph Stephen Davis, 37, Center, bond forfeiture/DWIopen container, bail jumping, failure to appear, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Bradley Joe Morales, 20, Rockdale, capias pro fines for escape and evading arrest, fined $640, in custody.
• Troy Eugene Lablanc, 44, Cameron, served district commitment.
• Sa nd ra K ay Wr ig ht, 55 , Gause, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Diane Matoska Hejl, 58, Thrall, theft by check ($20 to $500), out-of-county theft by check, released on $1,000 bond.
• Juan Carlos Rangel, 47, Cameron, DWI-third or more offense, driving while license invalid, in custody on $7,500 bond, fined $269.
• Troy Shane Gibson, 39, Cameron, theft of property (less than $1,500), two or more previous convictions, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Alberto David Contreras, 20, Cameron, racing on highway, released on $500 bond.
• Felipe Agustin Ramirez Jr., 28, Rockdale, racing on highway, released.
• Jerry Don Branum, 40, Arp, criminal mischief ($500 to $500) released on $2,500 bond.