MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from April 27–May 3 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Andrew Freeman, 38, Cameron, assault causing bodily injury family violence, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Joe Lewis Rangel, 29, Cameron, credit card abuse, released on $1,000 bond.
• Mike A nthony Kelly, 42, Hearne, traffic miscellaneous/no insurance, traffic miscellaneous/ no valid driver’s license, evading arrest or detention, released on $1,700 bond.
• Michael Joe Y bar ra, 32, Gause, housed for ISF, out-ofcounty warrant/probation violation/ driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), in custody.
• Robert Matthew Rodriguez, 35, Springtown, probation violation/ injury to child with intent of bodily injury, in custody.
• John Mark Robinson, 27, Cameron, driving while intoxicated, driving while license suspended/ invalid, fined $267 and released on $1,500 bond.
• Julio Ricardo Martinez, 22, Alamo, felony probation violation/ possession of controlled substance (1 to 4 grams), in custody on $35,000 bond.
• Tristan Ray Beeman, 28, Bartlett, served county commitment.
• Cary Evette Meyer, 42, Rockdale, bond surrender/probation violation/possession of controlled substance, failure to identify fugitive with intent to give false information, in custody.
• Tracy Lynn Clark, 25, Rockdale, probation violation, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $12,500 bond.
• Eliaza Balli Hollan, 28, Rockdale, theft of property ($500 to $1,500), released on $3,000 bond.
• Justin Scott Williams, 23, Killeen, bench warrants/possession of controlled substance (1 to 200 grams), out-of-county warrant, in custody.
• Gilbert Alfred Carreon, 29, San Antonio, bond forfeiture/ driving while license invalid, bail jumping and failure to appear, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Melving Feliciano-Rodriguez, 48, Rockdale, theft of property ($500 to $1,500), released on $3,000 bond.
• John Robertson Graham, 58, Cameron, theft of property by check ($20 to $500), released on $1,500 bond.
• Eva Marie Mikulec, 52, Cameron, housed for Cameron Police Depar tment/capias pro f ine (allowing unlicensed driver to operate motor vehicle), in custody on $349.70 fine.
• Logan Taylor Dellerman, 21, Rockdale, felony probation violation/burglary of building, in custody on $50,000 bond.
• Travis Carter Stanford, 31, Cameron, assault by threat, criminal mischief (less than $50), fined $378 and released.
• Martin Cantu Martinez, 51, Lubbock, parole violation, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Enrique Roberto Garcia, 18, Houston, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Andralius Demond Green, 27, Cameron, two counts disorderly conduct/breach of the peace, terroristic threat, in custody.