MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from May 18-24 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Nemesio Silva Reyes, 41, Cameron, driving while intoxicated/ open alcohol container (third or more offense), released on $2,500 bond.
• Borivoj Stulpa, 37, Cameron, traffic miscellaneous/ran red light, traffic miscellaneous/child (4-14) not secured by safety belt, traffic miscellaneous/failure to appear, capias pro fine/assault, capias pro fine/expired operator license, fined $1,898.60 and released.
• Jimmy Ray Wallace, 26, Cameron, failure to identify fugitive with intent to give false information, resisting arrest/search/ transport, driving while intoxicated (open container), evading arrest or detention, traffic miscellaneous/ driving while license invalid, capias pro fine/speeding, out-of-county warrant/tampering with government records, out-of county warrant/failure to identify fugitive with intent to give false information, fined $679 and in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Nicholas Elias Lopez, 19, Cameron, serving county commitment.
• Shannon Edward Varner, 28, Cameron, bond surrender/possession of marijuana, released on $1,500 bond.
• Lonnie Jared Sutton, 26, Milano, served district commitment.
• Michael Wayne McAllister, 39, Georgetown, housed for Texas Department of Criminal Justice.
• Sandra Kay Wright, 55, Gause, bond forfeiture/possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), bail jumping and failure to appear, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• David Lynn Rush, 48, Belton, bond forfeiture/failure to display driver’s license, bail jumping and failure to appear, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Jaime Munoz Castellanos, 42, Cameron, theft of property ($20,000 to $100,000), engaging in organized criminal activity, released on $75,000 bond.
• Charles James Toliver, 39, Hearne, theft of property ($50 to $500), out-of-county warrant/ burglary of motor vehicle, out-ofcounty warrant/credit/debit card abuse (nine counts), in custody on $92,000 bond.
• Thomas Lopez, 23, Cameron, probation violation/assault causing bodily injury family violence, released on $10,000 bond.
• Johnny Hernandez, 28, Pasadena, violation of protective order, released on $2,500 bond.
• Trey Lee Johnson, 30, Rockdale, probation violation/possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Jeffrey A. Stiff lemire, 43, Thorndale, theft of property ($500 to $1,500), parole violation, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Robert Lee Collins, 53, Cameron, driving while license suspended/invalid, released on $1,500 bond.
• Frank Edward Muston, 37, Cameron, disorderly conduct/verbal, fined $264 and released.
• Mary Teresa Alvarado, 44, Cameron, capias pro fines/driving while license invalid and failure to maintain financial responsibility, fined $809.20 and released.
• Rene Chavira Rodriguez, 48, Thorndale, driving while intoxicated/ open alcohol container, released on $3,000 bond.
• Vernon Lee Diver, 31, Rockdale, probation violation/theft ($500 to $1,500), released on $10,000 bond.
• Cort James Fitzpatrick, 23, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated, released on $1,000 bond.
• Leah Lynnette Mannion, 44, Coppell, unlaw fully carr y ing weapon, possession of dangerous drug, driving while intoxicated, released on $7,500 bond.
• Todd Lyne Shelton, 22, Belton, disorderly conduct, fined $317 and released.
• James Roger Kline, 38, Belton, disorderly conduct/fighting, fined $317 and released.
• Mickey A llen Shelton, 21, Temple, disorderly conduct, fined $317 and released.
• Mark Alan Love, 34, Temple, disorderly conduct/fighting, fined $317 and released.
• Samatra Iwaina Beckwith, 34, Rockdale, fraudulent use/possession of identifying information, released on $5,000 bond.
• Michael Shane Benton, 36, Cameron, capias pro fine/obscene language, capias pro fine/assault, disorderly conduct, in custody, fined $442.70.