Twenty persons indicted by grand jury
CAMERON—Twenty persons were indicted Thursday by a Milam County Grand Jury, according to Prosecutor Kerry Spears, who listed case dispositions as follows:
• Hudson Lee Pharris, 62, Cameron, aggravated sexual assault of a child (three counts), indecency with a child by contact.
• George Mitchell Jr., 41, Rockdale, theft of copper ($1,500 to $20,000).
• Rashad Cortez Warren, 20, Killeen, possession of marijuana ( 4 ounces to 5 pounds).
• Brad Franklin Naquin, 45, Victoria, DWI-third or more offense.
• Juan Carlos Luna, 28, Hender son, DWI-third or more offense.
• Adam Apollo Alderman, 29, Milano, assault family violence/ impeding breathing or circulation.
• Lora Ann Brown, 46, Rockdale, bail jumping-failure to appear.
• Dwight Eugene Davis, 48, Rockdale, bail jumping/failure to appear.
• Mark Melancon, 47, Rockdale, bail jumping/failure to appear.
• Victor Eugene Moore, 36, Rockdale, bail jumping/failure to appear.
• Juan Carlos Rangel Jr., 47, Cameron, DWI-third or more offense.
• Arthur Garcia, 56, Harker Heights, DWI-third or more offense, enhanced.
• Temple Farrah Rose Kennedy, 35, Milano, DWI-third or more offense.
• Zachary Zane Zawadzke, 34, Milano, burglary of a building.
• Frank Ewing Jr., 37, Cameron, DWI with passenger under 15.
• Frank William Young, 17, Rockdale, theft of a firearm.
• Daniel Way ne Tovar, 27, Rockdale, credit/debit card abuse.
• Amanda Joleen May, 30, Rockdale, credit/debit card abuse.
• Natasha Yvette Duffie, 22, Cameron, possession of a controlled substance (28 to 200 grams).
• Julio Vasquez Camacho, 28, Taylor, intoxication assault (DWI).
There were no no-bills.