MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from June 1-8 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
•Joseph Mariarossi, 27, Rockdale, criminal mischief ($50 to $500), evading arrest or detention, released on $2,000 bond.
• George Cody Tovar, 20, Rockdale, unauthorized use of vehicle, duty on striking fixture/highway landscape (under $200), possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), evading arrest or detention, released on $9,500 bond.
• Jamal Byron Williams, 20, Temple, violation of probation, original charge possession of a controlled substance (1 to 4 grams) with intent to deliver, bond surrender/possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody on $7,500 bond.
• Krzysztof Marek Wach, 31, Sugar Land, bench warrant, bond surrenders, possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram) and possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), detainer from Harris County Jail, in custody on $9,500 bond.
• Danny Leon Johnson, 58, Conroe, bond forfeiture. DWI, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Rosalinda Rubio Lovato,44, Thorndale, bond surrenders, in custody on $13,000 bond.
• Leotis Quincy Miller, 46, Cameron, attempted aggravated sexual assault, parole violation, unlawful restraint, in custody on $50,000 bond.
• Melissa Kay Jones, 30, Milano, probation violation/DWI, released on $5,000 bond.
• Abelino Duarte, 18, Cameron, assault causes bodily injury, abandoning/endangering child (criminal negligence), capias pro fine (public intoxication), bond surrender/failure to identify, parole violation/TYC, in custody on $14,500 bond.
• Richard Deray Payne, 31, Seguin, housed for Department of Criminal Justice, in custody.
• Gene Harlee Frank, 41, Rockdale, DWI, in custody.
• Carlos Alfonso Rodriguez, public intoxication, released on $500 bond.
• Kennet h Earl Wells, 22, Cameron, capias pro fines for possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to appear, disorderly conduct/harassment, criminal mischief, driving while license invalid, open container and property damage, fined $2,385.70 and released.
• Andres Guzman-Gonzales, 31, Rogers, public intoxication, prohibited substance in a correctional facility, accident involving vehicle damage (less than $200), evading arrest or detention, public intoxication, in custody on $20,000, fined $267.
• Deandre Ly nn Boyd, 37, Houston, parole violation, in custody.