MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOGHere is the jail log from June 22-28 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Samuel Harold Wesson, 46, Lexington, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Cody Dale Walker, 20, Milano, forgery of financial instrument, released on $2,500 bond.
• Tristan Ray Beeman, 28, Bartlett, served district commitment.
• Rudolfo Orlando Rangel, 20, Cameron, charges pending, see sheriff’’s report.
• Tony Valentine Ramos, 20, Thorndale, felony probation violation/ criminal mischief ($1,500 to $20,000), traffic miscellaneous/ speeding, possession of drug paraphernalia, in custody on $1,027 in fines and $15,000 bond.
• Jose Antonio Alvarado, 24, Cameron, probation violation/ possession of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), bench warrants, out-of-county warrant/aggravated robbery, in custody.
• Kizzee Marie Russell, 28, Rockdale, probation violation/ possession of marijuana (2 to 4 ounces), in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Mark A llon Jackson, 34, Rockda le, housed for Texas Department of Criminal Justice/ aggravated sexual assault of child.
• Julio Vasquez Camacho, 28, Taylor, bond surrender/intoxicated assault causing serious bodily injur y, in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Dav id Preston Campbell, 25, Rockdale, bench warrants, in custody.
• Ericka Veronica Aguilar, 21, Temple, driving while license invalid, fined $269 and released.
• John Claude Lee, 30, College Station, driving while intoxicated (first offense), driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspended, released on $5,000 bond.
• Paula England, 39, Cameron, driving while license invalid, failure to maintain proof of financial responsibility, deadly conduct (two counts), paid $579 in fines and released on $3,000 bond.
• Aaron Addison Maxville, 23, Harker Heights, out-of-county warrant/theft of property by check ($20 to $500), released on $500 bond.
• Casey Brandon Allen, 30, Rockda le, bail jumping and failure to appear, released on $5,000 bond.
• Sidney Dav id Taylor, 20, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $2,500 bond.
• Ismael Cody Vargas, 25, Cameron, manufacturing/delivery of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams) in drug free zone, delivering marijuana (1/4 ounce to 5 pounds) in drug free zone, in custody.