MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from June 29 through July 5 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket.
Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Tristan Ray Beeman, 28, Bartlett, served district commitment.
• Samatra Iwaina Beckwith, 34, Rockdale, bond surrender, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Christopher Scott Gunnels, 23, Milano, housed for state jail.
• Jesse Aaron Semrad, 27, Tyler, driving while license invalid with previous conviction, released on $1,500 bond.
• Hilliard Wayne Spillers, 29, Cameron, aggravated assault with deadly weapon, out-of-county warrant/theft ($50 to $500), in custody on $55,000 bond.
• Dusty Dawn Evans-Morin, 36, Milano, housed for CTTC.
• Christina Roberts Ford, 26, Rockdale, misdemeanor probation violation/purchase alcohol for minor, in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Kenneth Lee Barker, 44, Rockdale, possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $317 and released.
• Tevin Jarod Gates, 20, Milano, felony probation violation/burglary of building, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Natthan Shane Randall, 19, Georgetown, evading arrest/ detention, released on $2,500 bond.
• Nathan Joseph Hirst, 18, Hutto, evading arrest/detention, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Leslie Shantel Springer, 40, Milano, disorderly conduct, criminal mischief ($500 to $1,500), resisting arrest, search or transport, released on $6,500 bond.
• Dwain Edward Cartwright Jr., 30, Lampasas, possession of controlled substance (3 to 28 grams), driving while license invalid, released on $4,000 bond.
• Brandon Hilton Bird, 22, Houston, driving while intoxicated, released on $1,500 bond.
• Chad Alexander Shuford, 35, Dallas, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Marco Antonio Anaya, 26, Thorndale, driving while intoxicated, released on $2,000 bond.
• Kelley Michelle Hernandez, 50, Rockdale, theft of property ($20,000 to $100,000), in custody on $30,000 bond.
• James Ward Timmerman, 35, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces) in drug free zone, probation violation/ forgery of financial instrument, in custody on $2,000 bond.
• Wayne Lavelle Taylor, 38, Cameron, out-of-county warrant/ failure to appear (non-payment of child support), in custody.
• Gary Wayne Roberts Jr., 27, Cameron, driving while license suspended/invalid, possession of drug paraphernalia, in custody.