Chase nets indictment of T’dale pair
CAMERON—Two Thorndale residents arrested in May in connection with an FM 908 break-in and subsequent chase were indicted Thursday by a Milam County Grand Jury.
Lonny Arthur Green, 49, and 37- year-old Pepper Sue Bowsher were indicted for evading arrest with a motor vehicle and burglary of a habitation, enhanced to first degree felony.
On May 27, a homeowner caught two persons in the act of burglarizing a residence and sheriff’s deputies chased a vehicle loaded with furniture to the County 428 Bridge over the San Gabriel River. Deputies said the pickup was damaged at the bridge and its occupants fled, a male leaping over the bridge railing into the river and a female running alongside the brush in the river bottom.
Green was arrested the next day while walking alongside a roadway on the way to turn himself in. Bowsher turned herself in the next week.
Prosecutor Kerry Spears listed other indictments as follows:
• Nemesio Silva Reyes, 40, Cameron, driving while intoxicated, third or more offense.
• Karen Pyle Spivey-Hallmark, 45, Cameron, driving while intoxicated, third or more offense.
• Gene Howard Ross, 76, Milano, theft of cattle.
• Ruben Medellin, 45, San Marcos, forgery, engaging in organized criminal activity.
• Rocky Flores, 31, San Marcos, engaging in organized criminal activity.
• Julia Euresti, 24, San Marcos, engaging in organized criminal activity.
• Max Alexander DeLeon, 46, Cameron, sexual assault of a child, enhanced.
• Ronald Paul Dezern, 39, Pasadena, driving while intoxicated, with a passenger under 15.
• Wendell Alvin Dodge Jr., 29, Rockdale, injury to a child.
• Casey Lynn Anderson, 19, Somerville, sexual assault of a child.
• Kayla Shelby Barton, 19, Somerville, indecency with a child.
• Johnny P. Wheeler, 60, Rockdale, possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), evading arrest with a motor vehicle.
• Francisco Javier Avila, 37, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated, third or more offense.
• Rhonda Denise Macklin, 36, Rockdale, credit card abuse.
• Samatra Iwania Beckwith, 33, Rockdale, fraudulent use of identifying information, debit card abuse.
• Joseph Mariarossi, 27, Rockdale, evading arrest with prior conviction.
• George Cody Tovar, 19, Rockdale, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
• Pamela Darlene Petross, 30, Leander, debit card abuse, securing execution of a document by deception.
• Kenneth Johnson, 31, Rockdale, sexual assault of a child.