MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from July 5-12 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Thomas Joe Watson, 45, Cameron, class C assault, resisting arrest search or transport, in custody.
• Zakary Adam Krumnow, 20, Cameron, capias pro fine/ noise ordinance violation, fined $414.70 and released.
• Chelsea Elizabeth Snyder, 19, Rockdale, housed for treatment center.
• Anthony Joseph Creque, 29, Lott, probation violation/possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody.
• Kenneth Ray Johnson, 35, Rockdale, retaliation, in custody.
• John D. Johnson, 30, Rockdale, bench warrant, in custody.
• Jessie James Tabor, 32, Cameron, terroristic threat, released on $5,000 bond.
• Tr istan R ay Beeman 28, Bartlett, served district commitment.
• Karen Yvette Ellison, 33, Cameron, class C assault, released on $500 bond.
• Billy Ricard, 31, Rosebud, public intoxication, fined $317 and released.
• Teresa Guiterrez, 28, Rosebud, possession of dangerous drug, resisting arrest search or transport, released on $5,000 bond.
• Sheila Rae Carter, 39, Temple, out-of-county warrant, released on $500 bond.
• Leroy Jerome Lew is, 24, Cameron, misdemeanor probation violation, out-of-county warrant/assault causing bodily injury family violence, released on $12,500 bond.
• Brian Lee Woodward, 38, Angleton, aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury, released on $10,000 bond.
• Israel Galvan Coronado, 25, Cameron, out-of-county warrant/ probation violation (driving while intoxicated), released on $1,600 bond.
• Carlton Layne Cunningham, 51, Cameron, theft of property (less than $1,500) with two or more previous convictions, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• April Nicole Briscoe, 29, Bryan, out-of-county warrant/ theft by check, released on $350 bond.
• Noemi Hernandez, 28, Belton, driving while intoxicated (first offense), duty on striking fixture/ highway landscape (less than $200), fined $367 and released on $4,500 bond.
• Walter Lee McMeans, 68, Rockdale, theft of property ($50 to $500) released on $500 bond.
• Billy Wayne Gray, 32, Waxahachie, out-of-county warrant/ bond surrender (theft of property/$ 50 to $500), in custody on $2,000 bond.