MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Aug. 17-23 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket.
Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Manuel Borgas, 41, Cameron, five capias pro fines, fined $2,349.50, in custody.
• Daniel Wayne Tovar, 27, Rockdale, burglary of a building, bond surrender for credit card/ debit card abuse, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Jimmy Ray Wallace, 26, Cameron, serving county commitments.
• Ricky Dwayne Lewis, 26, Cameron, bond surrender for terroristic threat to family/household, in custody on $1,500 bond.
• Tristan Ray Beeman, 28, Bartlett, served district commitment.
• Michael Shane Benton, 36, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $200, released.
• Cort James Fitzpatrick, 23, Rockdale, driving with license invalid with previous conviction, released on $2,000 bond.
• Qwanisha Roshelle Lewis, 18, Cameron, violation of probation for felony motion to proceed for assault on a public servant, two counts forgery of a financial instrument, in custody on $30,000 bond.
• Bobby Ray Lockett, 24, Cameron, assault by contact, driving while license invalid, failure to appear/bail jumping, evading arrest/detention with vehicle, released on $8,000 bond, fined $774.
• Rosalinda Rubio Lovato, 24, West Monroe, Louisiana, nonpayment of child support/office of attorney general, released on $1,000 bond.
• Gary Donell White, 47, Cameron, theft of property ($50 to $500), out-of-county warrant from office of attorney general, in custody on $4,000 bond.
• Darius O’Neal Johnson, 24, Cameron, serving county commitment.
• Rickaoneall Brian Blaylock, 21, Cameron, three capias pro fined, in custody on $1,011.40 bond, fined $278.20.
• Trey Mitchell, 24, Rockdale, assault causes bodily injury, Burleson County warrant for motion to revoke/possession of marijuana, released on $4,500 bond.
• Julia Sue Farmer, 29, Rockdale, probation violation/motion to revoke for criminal mischief, released on $5,000 bond.
• Paul Whipkey Jr., 44, Gatesville, out-of-county theft by check ($20 to $500), driving while license suspended/invalid, released on $500 bond, fined $367.
• Adolph McVicker, 35, Port Lavaca, driving while license invalid with previous conviction, released on $2,500 bond.
• Laguenta Isom, 47, Austin, out-of-county driving while license invalid, released on $2,000 fine.
• William Harry Zientek, 28, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated, released on $2,500 bond.
• Timothy Antonio Tena, 24, Cameron, public intoxication, failure to appear, open container violation, violating code of ordi- nance, in custody, fined $1,782.
• Daniel Adam Bowers, 35, Milano, probation violations for burglary of a building and burglary of a habitation, out-of-county criminal trespass, in custody, fined $1,040.
• Juan Carlos Rodriguez, 22, Thorndale, driving while intoxicated, released on $1,500 bond.
• Anna DeLeon, 26, Rockdale, assault on a public servant, criminal mischief ($50 to $500), in custody on $16,500 bond.
• Eric Ramos Perez, 31, Cameron, violation of probation/motion to revoke/assault causing bodily injury, released on $10,000 bond.
• Linda Carol Alford, 43, Robinson, possession of marijuana (less than 2 ounces), duty on striking unattended vehicle.