MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Sept. 7- 13 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Ricky Ray Pena, 27, Rockdale, assault causing bodily family violence, released on $3,000 bond.
• Phillip Joe Lopez, 44, Cameron, class C assault, class C public intoxication, fined $628 and released.
• Aaron Neil Herst, 39, Cedar Park, served county commitment.
• Jessie James Tabor, 32, Cameron, public intoxication (two counts), terroristic threat/interrupting public place, bond surrender/ terroristic threat, bond surrender/driving while license invalid, released on $17,500 bond, fined $364.
• Tristan Ray Beeman, 28, Bartlett, served district commitment/ injury to a child.
• Chasity Cherelle Davis, 24, Thorndale, bond surrender, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Billy Clark Bennett, 37, Gause, housed for SAFPF.
• Melanie Jean Freeman, 44, Cameron, five capias pro fine, fined $1,877.20.
• Ronald Dale Shafer, 46, Cameron, capias pro fine, fined $131.10 and released.
• Veronica Nicole Olivarri, 18, Cameron, injury to a child/elderly/ disabled with intent to cause bodily injury, released on $10,000 bond.
• Marilyn Henderson Titwell, 53, Cameron, four out of county warrants, in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Kuncha Choe Carder, 75, Copperas Cove, theft (less than $20), fined $164 and released.
• Felicia Roshandra Powell, 36, Abilene, class C assault, fined $314 and released.
• Jacob Tyler Richardson, 19, Thorndale, burglary of habitation, in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Jesus Geronimo-Barahona, 40, Taylor, class C miscellaneous/ public intoxication, fined $367 and released.
• Jose L. Morales, 40, Taylor, driving while intoxicated, released on $2,000 bond.
• Israel Rangel, 34, Cameron, bond surrender/criminal trespass in habitation/super fund site, in custody on $2,000 bond.
• Ranulfo Alcudia Reyes, 33, Taylor, public intoxication, in custody on $317 fine.
• Liandro Hernandez Jr., 30, Cameron, obstruction or retaliation, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Hilton Douglas Knight, 28, Belton, driving without a license, failure to appear, in custody on $511 fine.
• Steven Joseph Guidry, 26, Rayne, Louisiana, unauthorized use of vehicle, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Allen Keith Dunn Jr., 19, Taylor, served county commitment.
• Abelino Duarte, 18, Cameron, two counts aggravated assault date/family/house with weapon, in custody on $150,000 bond.