News

Gas odor gets RVFD out Tuesday night

The Rockdale Volunteer Fire Department checked out a report of a natural gas odor at Richards Memorial Hospital on Tuesday night.

Firefighters responded at 10:27 p.m. and checked out the hospital’s

MILLER-hallways Firefighters said no source for the odor was located.


Click here for digital edition
2010-09-30 digital edition



The burn ban for Milam County has been lifted. Burning is always prohibited in the county's municipalities.


Click here to register for the 5 Kay!