MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Sept. 21-27 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Timmie Ward, 47, Rockdale, manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $20,000 bond.
• Kendall Damont Oges, 28, Cameron, probation violation/ mot ion to proceed, or ig inal charge burglary of a habitation, in custody on $35,000 bond.
• Earl Lydell Myers, 29, Milano, probation violations/motions to proceed, original charges, burglary of a habitation, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, forgery, in custody no bond.
• Jamie Avila, 24, Buckholts, three capias pro fines, in custody, fined $1,551.55.
• Clement David, 44, Rockdale, criminal trespass, in custody on $1,000 bond.
• Larry Joe Jackson, 50, Rockdale, probation violation/motion to revoke, DWI-third or more offense, in custody, no bond.
• Richard Ascencion Borgas, 20, Cameron, serving county commitment, riot participation.
• Terry Lynn Fields, 40, Cameron, served county commitment for driving while license invalid.
• Stacey Michelle David, 44, Rockdale, criminal trespass, in custody on $1,000 bond.
• Robert Lee Collins, 53, Cameron, served county commitment for driving while license invalid.
• Kenneth Wayne Ellis, 27, Houston, bond surrender/driving while license invalid, out-ofcounty fine (theft), in custody on $2,000 bond, fined $396.
• Tanner Aaron Baker, 18, Thorndale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Daniel Ray Cain, 26, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $2,500 bond.
• Beverly Ann Edwards, 47, Cameron, driving while license invalid, disorderly conduct (fighting), released on $1,000 bond.
• Adam Salazar, 47, Cameron, aggravated assault, in custody on $75,000 bond.
• Christy Luann Bruno, 30, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), possession or delivery of drug paraphernalia, released on $7,000 bond, fined $367.
• Jason Roger Delong, 30, Cameron, DWI (third or more offense), possession of a controlled substance (3 to 28 grams), two traffic fines, released on $28,000 bond, fined $635.
• Maria Inez Luna, 30, Cameron, failure to identify/giving false or fictitious information, released on $2,000 bond.
• Morris Earl Bell, 42, Hearne, parole violation, in custody, no bond.
• Shaw n Dell Stewar t, 43, Dr ig g s, Id a ho, ha ra ssment, released on $2,000 bond.
• Cipriano Rios Hernandez, 56, Cameron, public intoxication, released, fined $264.
• Frederick James Goss, 38, Austin, possession of a controlled substance (4 to 200 grams), released on $25,000 bond.
• Dustin Ray Painter, 20, Rockdale, criminal mischief ($500 to $1,500), released.
• Brenda Snapp Parks, 63, Rockdale, out-of-county warrant, assault with injury, released on $3,500 bond.
• Joshua Glen Seelke, 24, Rockdale, burglary of habitation/entry with commission of an assault, in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Rhonda Rene Cory, 20, Buckholts, assault causes bodily injury, resisting arrest, search or transport, released on $6,000 bond.
• Gabriel Garcia Ortiz, 35, Buckholts, DWI-second offense, released on $2,500 bond.
• Angela Marie Whitlow, 26, Rockdale, housed for substance abuse facility, in custody.
• Verdell Renard Wells, 34, Cameron, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, in custody.
• Melissa Lee Garcia, 37, Rockdale, possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $5,000 bond.