MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Oct. 12–18 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket.
Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Nathan Cruz Barrera, 28, Rockdale, out-of-county warrant/ bond forfeiture (possession of marijuana), out-of-county warrant/ bond forfeiture (burglary of habitation), released on $1,500 bond.
• Ryan Shea McClaren, 26, Cameron, unlawfully carrying weapon, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), thef t ($20,000 to $10,000), released on $10,000 bond.
• Jacob Clemens Skubal, 25, Rockdale, felony probation violation/ evading arrest detention with vehicle, in custody, no bond.
• Chnethic Nicole Smith, 29, Austin, non-payment of child support/OAG, in custody on $750 bond.
• Kerry Clay Myers, 54, Rockdale, public intoxication with three prior convictions, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Antonio Salazar, 48, Cameron, resisting arrest search or transport, criminal mischief ($50 to $500), terroristic threat, public intoxication, no driver’s license or ID, open container, in custody on $8,500 bond, fined $1,003.40.
• Juan Sanches Valdivia, 41, Rockdale, assault causing bodily injury family violence, released on $5,000 bond.
• Roberto Herminio Gonzalez, 44, North Miami, Florida, housed for TDCJ.
• Veronica Nicole Olivarri, 18, Cameron, capias pro fine/criminal mischief, capias pro fine/assault, fined $585 and released.
• Willie Thomas Parker, 52, Rockdale, parole violation, in custody.
• Charles Avery Dykes, 63, Milano, out-of-county warrant/ bond forfeiture/theft by check ($20 to $500), out-of-county warrant/failure to appear (child support), released on $2,900 bond.
• Ernest Terrell Bynaum, 31, Cameron, 10 (ten) capias pro fines, in custody, fined $2,105.51.
• Mark Anthony Hernandez, 19, Buckholts, felony probation violation, released on $15,000 bond.
• Patrick Vega, 32, Rockdale, speeding (1-9 mph over limit), three counts bail jumping and failure to appear, no/invalid motor vehicle inspection, failure to maintain financial responsibility, released, no bond.
• Nemesio Silva Reyes, 41, Cameron, five capias pro fines, in custody, fined $1,671.20.
• Ervin Hugo Schwarz, 42, Rockdale, driving while license invalid with previous conviction, released on $1,000 bond.
• Christopher Michael Thornley, 35, Belton, non-payment of child support/OAG, released, no bond.
• John Royce Bounds, 27, Gause, out-of-county/violation of protective order, released on $2,500 bond.
• Bridgette Ann Smith, 51, Cameron, driving while license suspended/invalid, released on $300 bond.
• Zachary Ryan Shesler, 25, Rosebud, t hef t ($20,000 to $100,000), theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), released on $60,000 bond.
• A na Ma r ia Per a lez , 4 4 , Georgetown, driving while intoxicated/ open alcoholic container, released on $1,500 bond.
• Brenda Kay Balli, 22, Hearne, out-of-county warrant/duty on striking vehicle/release of surety, released on $2,500 bond.
• Sabino Alvarez, 32, Cameron, assault causing bodily injury family violence, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Norma Patricia Martinez- Salgado, 44, South Houston, disorderly conduct/verbal, fined $267 and released.
• John Billy Bracewell, 61, Caldwell, out-of-county warrant/ probation violation (injury to elderly), in custody, no bond.