Five draw sentences in 20th District Court
CAMERON—Five persons received sentences ranging from prison to probation last week in Milam County’s 20th District Court.
Prosecutor Kerry Spears listed case dispositions as follows:
• Roberto Herminio Gonzalez, 44, Miami Lakes, Florida, made an open plea to the court on a charge of burglary of a habitation.
Judge Ed Magre sentenced him to 15 years in prison.
• Larry Joe Jackson, 49, Rockdale, pleaded true to violating probation conditions on an original conviction of DWI-third or more offense, five-year prison term.
• Tiffny Ann Davis, 29, Somerville, pleaded guilty to forgery of a government instrument, three years deferred adjudication probation, $400 restitution.
• Joseph Mariarossi, 27, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to evading arrest with prior convictions, two-year state jail term, probated three years, $1,000 fine and $325 restitution.
• Jamal Byron Williams, 20, Cameron, pleaded made an open plea to the court on a charge of possession of a controlled substance (1 to 4 grams) in a drug-free zone.
Judge Ed Magre sentenced him to a 10-year prison term and ordered him to pay $140 restitution.