Twenty indicted by Milam Grand Jury
CAMERON—Twenty persons were indicted Thursday by a Milam County Grand Jury, according to Prosecutor Kerry Spears, who listed true bills as follows:
• Joshua Seelke, 24, Rockdale, burglary of habitation.
• Kenneth Ray Johnson, 35, Rockdale, retaliation.
• Melissa Lee Garcia, 37, Rockdale, possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram, two counts.
• Jose I. Sanchez, 34, Taylor, driving while intoxicated with passenger under 15.
• Jamie Alfredo Barron, 20, Cameron, assault on a public servant, assault/family violence, impeding breathing/circulation.
• Cody Walker, 20, Milano, forgery by passing.
• Glenn Ervin Anders, 47, Thorndale, indecency with a child, two counts,
• Shunterioa Laguan Bryant, 19, Cameron, theft of service ($1,500 to $20,000).
• Brian Lee Woodward, 38, Angelton, aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury.
• Frank O’Keith Cash, 37, Cameron, possession of a controlled substance (1 to 4 grams) with intent to deliver.
• Samuel Lee Wesson, 46, Lexington, possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), enhanced.
• Anna Marie DeLeon, 25, Rockdale, assault on a public servant.
• Guadencio Cordova Beltran, 31, Houston, driving while intoxicated, third or more offense.
• Zachary Adam Krumnow, 20, Cameron, burglary of a building.
• Kyle Eugene Muro, 23, Temple, burglary of a building.
• Russell Alan Kelley, 35 of Rockdale, state jail felony, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, evading arrest with a motor vehicle, aggravated assault on a public servant.
• Clara Renee Ruthford, 51, Rockdale, unauthorized absence from correctional facility.
• Troy Douglas Terrell, 45, Cameron, assault causing bodily injury/family yiolence, enhanced.
• Anthony Dwayne Jones, 33, of Giddings, possession of a controlled substance (1 to 4 grams) with intent to deliver.
• Dylon Wayne Caffey, 18, Rockdale, forgery by passing, four counts; possession of a controlled substance (1 to 4 grams).
NO-BILL— One no-bill (refused to indict) was returneded.
Amber Ellis, 18, of Cameron, was no-billed on a sexual assault of a child charge.