MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Oct. 26–Nov. 1 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Michael Anthony Hardman, 38, Temple, probation violation/ evading arrest detention with vehicle, in custody, no bond.
• Antonio Salazar, 48, Cameron, served county commitment.
• Brandon Charles Cotton, 18, Rockdale, engage in organized criminal activity/theft of firearm, engage in organized criminal activity/burglary of motor vehicle, in custody on $24,000 bond.
• David Jerrod Jackson, 40, Corpus Christi, bench warrants/ possession of marijuana (4 ounces to 5 pounds), in custody, no bond.
• Tristan Ray Beeman, 28, Bartlett, served district commitment.
• Lauro Gonzalez Campos, 39, Buckholts, housed for Cameron Police Department on six capias pro fine charges, fined $1,847.30, in custody.
• Bobby Joe Blaylock, 32, Cameron, probation violation/driving while intoxicated (second offense), escaping causing bodily injury, manufacture delivery of controlled substance in drug free zone (less than one gram), five capias pro fine charges, in custody on $130,00 bond, fined $1,242.10.
• Rose Mary Jackson, 36, Cameron, theft of property by check ($20 to $500) released on $500 bond.
• David Daniel Casares, 43, Rockdale, false alarm or report, released on $3,000 bond.
• Joe John Ruiz, 63, Milano, driving while license invalid with previous conviction, released on $1,000 bond.
• Richard Ascencion Borgas, 20, Cameron, capias pro fine/ no driver’s license, capias pro fine/fighting, in custody, fined $508.90.
• Courtney Diane Mayfield, 19, Rockdale, assault causing bodily injury, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Stephen Marcus Cheney, 43, Rockdale, sex offenders duty to register life/annually, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Jordan Deshaun Deary, 18, Rockdale, engage in organized criminal activity/theft of firearm, engage in organized criminal activity/burglary of motor vehicle, in custody on $24,000 bond.
• Maria Delourdes Gonzalez, 32, Grand Prairie, driving while license invalid with previous conviction, released on $2,500 bond.
• Reginald Markeith Sanders, 23, Rockdale, indecency with child by sexual contact, in custody on $100,000 bond.
• Julia Hernandez Euresti, 24, San Marcos, bench warrants, in custody.
• Curtis Ray Ware, 44, Thorndale, prohibited substance in correctional facility, released on $15,000 bond.
• Brandy Belle Hogan-Fields, 36, Rockdale, two counts bench warrants, in custody, no bond.
• Curtis England, 46, Cameron, public intoxication, in custody, fined $264.
• Frank Kyle Schuler, 25, Cleveland, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Maria Carmen Alonso, 32, Cameron, two traffic miscellaneous and two capias pro fine, fined $942.11 and released.
• Rosa Machado Hernandez, 47, Austin, driving while intoxicated (second offense), released on $5,000 bond.
• Benito Gonzalez, 29, San Antonio, resisting arrest search or transport, class C miscellaneous/ expired registration, class C miscellaneous/failure to change address, released on $3,000 bond.
• Lorenzo Jermaine Robertson, 32, Rockdale, harassment by telephone, released on $1,500 bond.
• Roger Rivera, 28, Abilene, tamper ing w ith gover nment records-insurance-documentdef raud/ harm, immigrat ion detainer, in custody, no bond.
• Annie Park Pogue, 33, Liberty Hill, out-of-county warrant/ theft by check, released on $500 bond.
• Loren Ashley Daniels, 27, Amarillo, theft of property by check ($20 to $500), out-ofcounty warrant/theft by check ($20 to $500), in custody on $750 bond.