Eleven draw district court sentences
CAMERON—Eleven persons drew sentences in 20th District Court during the past two weeks, according to Prosecutor Kerry Spears, who listed case dispositions as follows:
• William Cory Jimenez, 30, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), 12-month state jail term, $140 restitution.
• Enrique Camacho Rivera, 29, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to DWI-third or more offense, 10-year prison term probated five years, 10-day county jail term, substance abuse evaluation and treatment, one-year driver’s license suspension, install ignition interlock, $2,000 fine.
• Kendall Damont Oges, 28, Cameron, pleaded true to violating probation conditions for burglary of a habitation, six-year prison term.
• Dust y Mor in-Evans, 35 , Rockdale, pleaded true to violating probation conditions for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, credit card abuse (two counts), forgery (two counts), 15-month state jail term.
• Earl Lydell Myers, 29, Milano, pleaded true to violating probation conditions for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, forgery and burglary of a habitation, five-year prison term, 18-month state jail term.
• Hudson Lee Pharris, 63, Cameron, 20-year prison term after submitting an open plea to the court on charges of aggravated sexual assault of a child and indecency with a child by contact.
• Humberto Alfaro Jr., 30,
MILLER-Thorndale, pleaded guilty to DWI with passenger under 15, twoyear state jail term probated four years, substance abuse evaluation and recommended treatment, $1,500 fine, ignition interlock, five-day county jail term.
• Pamela Darlene Petross, 30, Leander, pleaded guilty to the lesser Class A misdemeanor offense of attempted securing execution of document by deception, two years deferred adjudication probation, $9,925
• Samatra Iwania Beckwith,
MILLER-34, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to debit card abuse, two-year state jail probated three years, have no contact with victim, $1,322.27 restitution.
• Billy Joe Walker, 24, Milano, pleaded true to violating probation conditions for injury to a child and burglary of habitation, concurrent four-year prison sentences.
• Julia Euresti, 24, San Marcos, pleaded guilty to engaging in organized criminal activity, three-year prison term, to run concurrently with a Hays County sentence, $445.36 restitution.