MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Nov. 2-8 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Alonzo Arispe, 30, Rockdale criminal trespass, released on $1,500 bond.
• Kerry Clay Myers, 54, Rockdale, public intoxication with three prior convictions, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Sergio Alonzo, 19, Burlington, theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), in custody on $25,000 bond.
• Jody Lee Breeden, 25, Bertram, non-pay ment of child support/OAG/cash bond only, released on $1,000 bond.
• Tristan Ray Beeman, 28, Bartlett, served district commitment.
• Julia Sue Farmer, 29, Rockdale, serving county commitment.
• Xavier Torres, 29, Cameron, probation violation/aggravated assault with deadly weapon, serving county commitment/driving while intoxicated, in custody on $35,000 bond.
• Andrew Calvin Moore, 36, Cameron, speeding/15-19 MPH over limit, failure to appear on speeding, capias pro fine/failure to maintain financial responsibility, released on $300 bond, fined $404.90.
• David Brian Jeter, 33, Rockdale, housed for SAFPF.
• Amanda Marie Bertholomey, 27, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated/ open alcohol container, released on $2,000 bond.
• Ronald Christopher Hattenbach, 38, Harker Heights, three counts burglary of building, out-of-county warrant/forgery of financial instrument, in custody on $72,500 bond.
• Roland Stuart Taylor, 56, A ransas Pass, out-of-count y warrant/assault causing bodily injury family violence enhanced, released on $2,500 bond.
• Zakary Adam Krumnow, 20, Cameron, theft of property ($1,500 to $20,000), bond surrender/ probation violation (theft of firearm), bond surrender/burglary of building, bond surrender/ probation violation (credit card abuse), bond surrender/ probation violation (engaging in organized criminal activity), in custody on $32,500 bond.
• Stacey Michelle David, 44, Rockdale, bond forfeiture/crimina l t respa ss, in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Antonio Salazar, 48, Cameron, serving county commitments, fined $1,003.40.
• Matthew Thomas Mueller, 18, Temple, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $1,500 bond.
• Billy Ray Lawson, 59, Cameron, DWI-first offense, released on $2,000 bond.
• Kenneth Eugene Drone, 50, Cameron, warrant/failure to control speed, warrant/failure to appear (bail jumping), eight different capias pro fines, released on $300 bond, fined $2,988.60.
• Obie Br yant Humphreys, 53, Gilbert, out-of-county warrant/ terroristic threat, released on $1,500 bond.
• Clara Renae Ruthford, 51, Rockdale, unauthorized absence from community correctional facility, in custody.
• Pedro A lonzo Sorola, 31, Cameron, class C miscellaneous/ DOC fighting, fined $264 and released.
• Jose Alejandro Climaco, 23, Cameron, public intoxication, class C miscellaneous/DOC language, resisting arrest search or transport, released on $2,500 bond, fined $828.
• Naim Fabian Soto-Estrada, 25, Bellmead, traffic miscellaneous/ driving without a license, fined $264 and released.
• Juan Rodriguez-Martinez, 25, Temple, driving while license suspended/invalid, traffic miscellaneous/ driving without a license, fined $264 and released.
• Israel Banega Maldonado, 21, town of residence not given, public intoxication, fined $264 and released.
• Clement Lee David, 44, Rockdale, bond forfeiture/criminal trespass, in custody on $5,000 bond.