MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Nov. 9-15 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Emma Leonor Aragonez, 43, Burlington, resisting arrest search or transport, class C assault, released on $5,000 bond.
• Lashanna Deshae Melton, 34, Cameron, out-of-county warrant/ theft by check ($20 to $500), released, no bond.
• Jessie James Tabor, 32, Cameron, resisting arrest search or transport, public intoxication, in custody on $3,000 bond, fined $564.
• Tristan Ray Beeman, 28, Bartlett, served district commitment.
• Damion Damon Taylor, 20, Cameron, seat belt violationdriver, disorderly conduct/verbal, in custody, fined $611.
• Tina Lynn Spillers, 28, Buckholts, no driver’s license or ID, failure to maintain financial responsibility, fined $733.20 and released.
• Michael Dweayne Dunbar, 39, Dime Box, driving while license invalid with previous conviction, released on $1,000 bond.
• Bennie Lee England, 32, Cameron, class C assault, fined $314 and released.
• Curt Gregory Cowart, 49, Brenham, driving while license suspended, released on $1,000 bond.
• Ricky Ray Pena, 27, Rockdale, bond forfeiture alias/assault causing bodily injury family violence, released on $5,000 bond.
• Terry Lee Kelm, 34, Rockdale, criminal trespass, released on $2,000 bond.
• Donald Ray Scaggs, 48, Cameron, disregard official traffic control device, capias pro fine/violate code ordinance (two counts), failure to appear/bail jumping, in custody, fined $1,639.
• Randi Box Rogers, 41, Rockdale, theft of property by check ($20 to $500), released on $750 bond.
• Nathan Ritard Shefflette Jr., 37, Gause, aggravated assault date/family/house with weapon, assault family/house member impede breath/circulation, in custody, no bond.
• Christopher Wayne Proctor, 27, Georgetown, possession of drug paraphernalia, disregard stop sign or stop light, fined $762.
• Robbie Jay Woosley, 33, Cameron, disorderly conduct, released, no bond.
• Valynda Hope Rodriguez, 34, Rockdale, out-of-county warrant/ driving while license invalid, released, no bond.
• Elmore Dickerson, 41, Cameron, unlawful restraint, in custody on $2,5000 bond.
• Patrick Wayne Lilly, 31, Austin, disorderly conduct, released, no bond.
• Adolfo Gonzales, 27, Placedo, housed for TDCJ.
• Gracie Marie Macias, 34, Rockdale, out-of-county warrant/ probation violation/hindering secured credit, released, no bond.
• Kendall Fredric Theis, 24, Brownwood, bench warrants, in custody, no bond.
• Wesley Clay Lanham, 24, Milano, bench warrants/probation violation, in custody, no bond.
• Pedro Augustine Mares, 18, Harker Heights, assault family/ house member impede breath/ circulation, in custody, no bond.
• Jorge Javier Bautista, 20, Cameron, sexual assault of child, in custody, no bond.