MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Nov. 30-Dec. 6 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket.
Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Gar y Eugene Hobbs, 29, Rockdale, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), criminal trespass (habitation/ shelter center), in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Freddy Robet Faulkinbury, 56, Round Rock, theft of property by check ($20 to $500), released on $2,000 bond.
• William Mack Garrett, 60, Wheelock, probation violation/ criminal trespass, probation violation/ theft of property ($$50 to $500), released, no bond.
• Debbie Ann Rodriguez, 32, Cameron, 15 capias pro fine charges, in custody, fined $4,336.40.
• Tyler Way ne Justice, 22, Hutto, burglar y of building, parole violation, in custody on $15,000 bond.
• Eddie Dwayne Fillmore, 30, Rockdale, manufacture delivery of controlled substance (less than one gram), released on $15,000 bond.
• Quincy Bernard Anderson, 39, College Station, out-of-county warrant/aggravated assault with deadly weapon, evading arrest detention with vehicle, parole violation/robbery, out-of-county warrant/evading arrest detention with vehicle, in custody on $200,000 bond.
• Priscilla Ann Reyes, 29, Cameron, six capias pro fine charges, fined $1,744 and released.
• Er ic A ndres Melton, 37, Cameron, traffic miscellaneous, illegal parking, fined $592 and released.
• Rodney John Rudnick III, 22, Killeen, possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), prohibited weapon (switchblade/ knuckles), driving while license suspended/invalid, in custody on $5,000 bond, fined $500.
• Jose Belem Gonzales, 61, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $364 and released.
• Max Tames, 17, Cameron, capias pro fine/no driver’s license, capias pro fine/no insurance, fined $678 and released.
• Alicia Zapata, 53, Rockdale, false report to police officer/law enforcement employee, released on $2,000 bond.
• Russell Lee Miller, 50, Cameron, probation violation/driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), bench warrants, in custody, no bond.
• Katherine Marie Ellis, 42, Cameron, expired or invalid driver’s license, two counts failure to appear on class C offense, miscellaneous class C (failure to maintain financial responsibility), capias pro fine/violation of dog leash law, fined $1,364.90 and released.
• Donnell Knight, 29, Cameron, resisting arrest, search or transport, evading arrest or detention, in custody on $7,500 bond.
• Way ne Ly nn Ireland, 21, Taylor, class C miscellaneous/ failure to maintain financial responsibility, class C miscellaneous/ bail jumping and failure to appear, class C miscellaneous/ speeding (under 20 miles over), class C miscellaneous/ran stop sign, capias pro fine/failure to maintain financial responsibility, capias pro fine/speeding (under 20 miles over), capias pro fine/ran stop sign, capias pro fine/speeding, fined $2,925.30 and released.
• Ramon Alonso-Martinez, 58, Cameron, driving while intoxicated/ open alcohol container, traffic miscellaneous/failure to yield right of way, released on $2,000 bond, fined $297.
• Enrique Ramos Mora, 31, Cameron, class C assault, fined $364 and released.
• Nicholas Shonorris Johnson, 35, Taylor, driving while license invalid, class C/failure to restrain child in safety seat, fined $544 and released.
• Lajuana Michelle Kitchen, 26, Belton, parole violation, in custody, no bond.