Thirteen draw district court sentences
CAMERON—Thirteen persons drew sentences ranging from prison to probation last week in 20th District Court, according to Prosecutor Kerry Spears who listed case dispositions as follows:
• O’Bryan David Roark, 26, Madisonville, sentenced in connection with 2009 Brookshire Bros. theft, see story page 1A.
• Kayla Shelby Barton, 19, Somerville, pleaded guilty to indecency with a child by contact, five years deferred adjudication probation, standard conditions of sex offender probation including no contact with victim.
• Brandy Belle Fields, 36, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to forgery by passing, two-year prison term, $66.11 parole restitution, sentence to run concurrently with sentence from Brazoria County.
• Ronald Paul Dezern, 39, Pasadena, pleaded guilty to DWI with passenger under 15, twoyear state jail term probated four years, substance abuse evaluation and any recommended treatment, one-year driver’s license suspension, three-day county jail term, fined $1,500.
• Nemesio Silva Reyes, 41, Cameron, pleaded guilty to DWIthird or more offense, 10-year prison term probated seven years, substance abuse evaluation and any recommended treatment, ignition interlock on primary vehicle, one-year driver’s license suspension, 10-day county jail term, $1,500 fine.
• Victor Chico-Manuel, 25, Garland, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), three years deferred adjudication probation, substance evaluation and any recommended treatment, $140 restitution.
• Casey Lynn Anderson, 19, Somerville pleaded guilty to sexual assault of a child, six years deferred adjudication probation, no contact with victim.
• Rocky Flores, 31, Seguin, pleaded guilty to engaging in organized criminal activity, five years deferred adjudication probation, $189.56 restitution.
• Rhonda Denise Macklin, 36, Davilla, pleaded guilty to credit/ debit card abuse, three years deferred adjudication probation, $114.83 restitution.
• Andres Guzman-Gonzales, 31, Rogers, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), six-month state jail term, $140 restitution.
• William Mack Garrett, 60, Wheelock, pleaded true to violating probation conditions for Class B misdemeanor offenses theft ($50 to $500) and criminal trespass, 90-day jail term, $500 fine.
• Russell Lee Miller, 50, Temple, pleaded guilty to DWI-third or more offense, two-year prison term to run concurrently with a McLennan County sentence.
• Kayla Nicole Dupree, 20, Milano, pleaded guilty to debit/ credit card abuse, four years deferred adjudication probation, $200 restitution.