MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Dec. 14- 20 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department. Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• William Thomas Shafer, 31, Belton, bond forfeiture/forgery by passing, in custody on $35,000 bond.
• Mark Anthony Hernandez, 19, Buckholts, serving district commitment.
• Samuel Lee Silva, 19, Rockdale, probation violation/possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $750 bond.
• Samuel Martin Wesson, 16, Lexington, unauthorized use of vehicle, released on $20,000 bond.
• Tristan Ray Beeman, 28, Bartlett, served district commitment.
• Patrick Vega, 32, Rockdale, assault causing bodily injury family violence, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Katherine Marie Ellis, 42, Cameron, served county commitment.
• Hubert Edmondson, 59, Cameron, public intoxication, no driver’s license or ID, probation violation/driving while intoxicated (third or more offense), in custody, no bond, fined $1,000.
• Johnny Paul Wheeler, 61, Rockdale, bond forfeiture/possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), bond forfeiture/evading arrest with motor vehicle, bond surrender, in custody on $105,000 bond.
• Dvaughn Andre Wiggins, 22, Cameron, traffic miscellaneous/no driver’s license, released on $500 bond.
• Jessica Sakewitz, 25, Rockdale, possession of controlled substance (3 to 28 grams), released on $3,000 bond.
• Dwight Nelson Debose, 48, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $164 and released.
• Carley Cecile Rogers, 18, Lexington, serving county commitment/ fighting.
• Joseph Bedford, 65, Austin, probation violation/failure to comply with sex offender registration, in custody, no bond.
• Christopher Tremayne Taylor, 31, Rockdale, improper relationship between educator/student, released on $6,000 bond.
• Sangelia Jatunn Canady, 23, Cameron, driving while license invalid (first offense), fined $397 and released.
• Calan Joe Benton, 20, Cameron, tamper/fabricate physical evidence, possession of marijuana in drug free zone (less than two ounces), released on $12,000 bond.
• Calvon Shadon Henderson, 20, Cameron, tamper fabricate physical evidence, in custody on $10,000 bond.
• Justin Douglas Henderson, 36, Rockdale, criminal trespass with deadly weapon, released on $3,000 bond.
• Bradley James Davenpor t, 27, Las Vegas, Nevada, probation violation/possession of controlled substance (4 to 200 grams) with intent to deliver, probation violation/ possession of firearm by felon, probation violation/possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), in custody, no bond.
• Eduardo Vargas, 20, Haltom City, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension, released on $1,500 bond.
• Ignacio Castillo, 32, Cameron, driving while intoxicated/open alcohol container, released on $1,500 bond.
• Louis Joseph Dellerman, 49, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated (second offense), released on $2,500 bond.
• James Arthur Wells III, 20, Cameron, capias pro f ine/no driver’s license, fined $325 and released.
• Rosa Mar ia Br iones, 40, Thorndale, theft of property by check ($20 to $500), in custody on $750 bond.