MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Dec. 21-27 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Timothy Timen Burns, 31, Rockdale, serving county commitment/ violation of protective order.
• Mary Teresa Alvarado, 44, Cameron, housed for treatment center.
• Bradley Ryan Baker, 30, Hearne, bond surrender, released on $2,000 bond.
• Christy Luann Bruno, 30, Rockdale, bond surrender/possession of controlled substance (less than one gram), bond surrender/ possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody on $14,000 bond.
• Verdell Renard Wells, 34, Cameron, bond forfeiture/aggravated assault with deadly weapon, in custody on $50,000 bond.
• Ted Jovior Thompson, 23, Cameron, out-of-county warrant/ probation violation/assault causing bodily injury family member, released on $2,000 bond.
• Nathaniel Philip Kennedy, 21, Austin, possession of controlled substance (3 to 28 grams), possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), in custody on $5,000 bond.
• Brandon Rischard Adams, 24, Austin, possession of controlled substance (3 to 28 grams), possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $5,000 bond.
• Carl David Green, 50, Pflugerville, driving while intoxicated (second offense), released on $3,000 bond.
• Charles Avery Dykes, 63, Milano, arrested Dec. 22 for criminal trespass, released on $1,500 bond; arrested Dec. 26 for driving while license invalid with previous conviction, in custody on $1,000 bond.
• Jeffrey Burton Richmond, 23, Taylor, possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $2,000 bond.
• Richard Jeremiah Ramirez, 21, Cameron, class C theft, class C miscellaneous/expired inspection certificate, class C miscellaneous/no driver’s license, class C miscellaneous/failure to maintain financial responsibility, class C miscellaneous/failure to appear, class C miscellaneous/no driver’s license, fined $1,953 and released.
• Pete Bynaum, 59, Cameron, three counts capias pro fine/no driver’s license, capias pro fine/ disregard official traffic control device, capias pro fine/speeding, two counts capias pro fine/failure to maintain financial responsibility, two counts capias pro fine/ failure to appear/bail jumping, fined $2,798.20 and released.
• Lorenzo Adrian Salomon, 25, Cameron, criminal trespass, criminal mischief ($50 to $500), released on $3,000 bond.
• Zachary Zane Zawadzke, 34, Rockdale, assault causing bodily injury, bond surrender/criminal mischief, in custody on $30,000 bond.
• Deserea Chapman, 25, Abilene, driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension, released on $1,000 bond.
• Ricky Ray Pena, 27, Fairfield, unauthorized use of vehicle, in custody, no bond.