Seven draw 20th District Court terms
• Arthur Lee Vossler Jr., 29, Red Oak, pleaded guilty to evading arrest with a motor vehicle, six-month state jail term.
• Christina Lynn Thompson, 37, San Antonio, pleaded guilty to fraudulent use of identifying information, two-year state jail term probated three years, substance abuse evaluation and any recommended treatment, and was ordered to complete theft aversion class.
• Jonathan Paul Salazar, 24, pleaded guilty to assault causes bodily injury/family violence, enhanced, 10-year prison term, probated five years, complete batterer’s intervention classes, have no contact with victim, $1,000 fine.
• Michael Anthony Hardman, 38, Cameron, was sentenced to a 14-month state jail term after it was found he violated conditions of his probation for evading arrest with a motor vehicle.
• Johnny P. Wheeler, 61, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to evading arrest with a motor vehicle, two-year state jail term probated five years, substance abuse evaluation and any recommended treatment.
Wheeler also pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram) and received a second two-year sentence, probated five years, including substance abuse evaluation and any recommended treatment, $140 restitution.
• Anna Marie DeLeon, 26, Rockdale, pleaded “true” to violating probation conditions on an original charge of retaliation, four-year prison term.
DeLeon also received a second four-year prison term after pleading guilty to assault on a public servant.
• Jarvis Jaumon Murchison, 20, Cameron, pleaded guilty to two offenses, delivery of a controlled substance (less than one gram) and delivery of a controlled substance (less then one gram). The sentences will run concurrently. He was also ordered to pay $280 in restitution.