MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Jan. 4-10 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Ignacio Castillo, 22, Cameron, served district commitment.
• Gary Eugene Hobbs, 38, Rockdale, resisting arrest, search or transport, in custody on $3,000 bond.
• Terri Lynn McDowell, 46, Hearne, serving county commitment/ criminal trespass.
• Nemesio Silva Reyes, 42, Cameron, failure to maintain financial responsibility, driving while license suspended/invalid, failure to appear on Class C offense, fined $1,346, in custody.
• Antonio Salazar, 49, Cameron, capias pro fine/open container, capias pro fine/public intoxication, fined $1,137.20, in custody.
• Dwight Nelson Debose, 49, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $314, in custody.
• Elizabeth Dawn Seaton, 18, Buckholts, failure to attend school (first offense), fined $637, released.
• James Robert Sifers, 33, China Spring, theft of property by check ($20 to $500), in custody on $1,000 bond.
• Otis Odell Hardaway, 58, Rockdale, theft of property ($500 to $1,500), parole violation, in custody on $2,500 bond.
• Charles Edward Penn, 29, Milano, indecency with child by sexual contact, resisting arrest search or transpor t, evading arrest or detention, in custody on $29,000 bond.
• Timothy Timen Burns, 32, Rockdale, probation violation/ violation of protective order, bond surrender/resisting arrest search or transport, released on $27,500 bond.
• Justin Wayne Harkness, 21, Houston, out- of- count y warrant/ assault, released on $5,000 bond.
• Javier G. Campa, 26, Cameron, public intoxication, fined $314 and released.
• Eugene Vincent Bukrym, 57, Gause, driving while intoxicated (first offense), failure to identify giving false/fictitious information, no driver’s license or identification, in custody on $3,000 bond, fined $267.
• Richard Ory Wells, 62, Rockdale, driving while intoxicated/ open alcohol container, released on $5,000 bond.
• Herratio Decontee Holmes, 27, Cameron, capias pro fine/bail jumping and failure to appear, capias pro fine/no driver’s license, evading arrest detention with vehicle, traffic miscellaneous/no driver’s license, traffic miscellaneous/ disreguarding traffic control device, traffic miscellaneous/ unsafe speed, in custody on $20,000 bond, fined $1,289.
• Bennie Wilson, 45, Houston, serving commitment/speeding.
• Keith Leon Barrow, 40, Caldwell, driving while intoxicated (third offense), driving while license invalid with previous conviction, failure to maintain financial responsibility, in custody, no bond.