MILAM COUNTY JAIL LOG
Here is the jail log from Jan. 11-17 from the Milam County Sheriff’s Department.
Jail logs list all persons charged with offenses through the county jail docket. Charges may change during the process.
Persons are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law.
• Ignacio Castillo, 22, Cameron, served district commitment.
• Lamar Johnson, 23, Cameron, parole violation, in custody, no bond.
• David Huerta, 27, Cameron, no-payment of child support/ OAG, in custody, no bond.
• Tony Valentine Ramos, 21, Thorndale, felony probation violation/ criminal mischief ($1,500 to $20,000), in custody, no bond.
• Katherine Marie Ellis, 43, Cameron, served county commitment.
• Amanda Melton, 29, Cameron, theft of property by check ($20 to $500), out-of-county warrant/ probation violation (driving while intoxicated), out-of-county warrant/probation violation (possession of dangerous drug), in custody on $4,500 bond.
• R ichard Brann Hays, 27, Cameron, housed for SAFPF.
• Frankie Anthony Sanchez Jr., 19, Rockdale, housed for restitution center.
• Geraldo Lalo Dominguez, 33, Cameron, class C assault, fined $564 and released.
• Phillip Steven Guevara, 20, Rockdale, disorderly conduct, fined $500 and released.
• Jonathan Joseph Flores, 22, Temple, bench warrants, probation violation/sexual assault of a child, in custody on $35,000 bond.
• Laquita Michelle Sandle, 36, Kyle, bond forfeiture/driving while license suspended/invalid enhanced, failure to appear, in custody on $20,000 bond.
• Willie Trey Olivarri III, 25, Rogers, capias pro fine/expired motor vehicle inspection certificate, capias pro fine/expired license plate, capias pro fine/no driver’s license, three counts capias pro fine/violation of dog leash law, capias pro fine/driving without license/failure to display driver’s license, capias pro fine/failure to maintain financial responsibility, capias pro fine/no seat belt-driver, fined $2,264.40 and released.
• Avisain Ariza-Rodriguez, 24, Cypress, no driver’s license or ID, fined $264 and released.
• Steven Neal Thompson, 49, Rockdale, theft of property ($50 to $ 500), released on $ 2,000 bond.
• Demond Allen White, 30, Houston, possession of controlled substance (4 to 400 grams), possession of marijuana (less than two ounces), released on $4,000 bond.
• Russell Dale Campbell, 38, Milano, driving while license invalid with previous conviction, released on $1,500 bond.
• Lisa Marie Brown, 47, Gause, out-of-county warrant/theft of property by check, released on $500 bond.