Six draw sentences in 20th District Court
CAMERON—Six persons received terms ranging from prison to probation last week in 20th District Court, according to Prosecutor Kerry Spears who listed case dispositions as follows:
• Frankie Anthony Sanchez Jr., 18, Cameron, pleaded guilty to a lesser offense of criminal mischief ($1,500 to $ 20,000), two-year state jail term probated four years, ordered to successfully complete a restitution center and pay $19,981.78 restitution, with co-defendants.
• Guadencio Cordova Beltran, 31, Houston, pleaded “true” to violating probation conditions on original charge of assault causes bodily injury/family violence, probation revoked and four-year prison term assessed. Beltran also pleaded guilty to DWI-third offense or more and received another fouryear term. Sentences will run concurrently.
• Christy Luann Bruno, 30, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance (less than one gram), three years deferred adjudication probation, including substance abuse evaluation and any recommended treatment, $1,000 fine, $140 restitution.
• Jordan Deary, 18, Rockdale, pleaded guilty to engaging in organized criminal activity, two-year state jail term probated five years, $1,475 restitution.
• Jonathan Flores, 21, Temple, pleaded “true” to violating probation conditions for sexual assault of a child, probation revoked and a four-year prison term assessed.
• Victor Eugene Moore, 36, Rockdale, made an open plea to the court on an offense of bail jumping/failure to appear and was sentenced to a three-year prison term by Judge Ed Magre. Moore also received two, concurrent, 18-month sentences after open pleas for credit card/debit card abuse.